Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers Size 5

• 150 ct

More Information:

• Active fit
  • Trusted leakage protection
  • Soft and comfy for baby
  • Secondary fasteners for secure fit

How do these compare to Huggies Little Movers?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers Size 5!
How would you rate this product?
Plano, TX
Hands down the best diapers! I have loved this brand through two babies/toddlers. My youngest is 1.5 and still in diapers. We’ve never experienced any leakage, day or night. They are affordable and so much more bang for your buck. If you’re looking for what diapers to get, look nice further!
Purchased these because my Huggies little movers weren’t going to arrive on time and I am blown away! I wish I found these three years ago with my first kid! True to size! No leaks all night 6pm-6am(9 month old boy) highly recommend! I wish amazon had them on subscribe and save!
Piedmont, SC
We really enjoy Costco diapers. Generally they're very affordable and work extremely well for the price. The biggest difference I notice is I can smell baby's urine quite easily through these diapers compared to Pampers. Pampers is definitely scented or something!
N Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely love these diapers. They are wider than other brands we have tried and have the double Velcro band to make sure the diaper stays up. They are a great price for the amount of diapers you get and are great even for our son who has sensitive skin.
Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers Size 5 uploaded by adriana A.
Purchased at: Costco
Best diapers I have ever tried . Super absorbent, stretchy and lasts through the night. Most diapers I tried leaked and you can smell the pee very much. Totally recommend these. Just as good as huggies. Also the box lasts me almost two months .
Las Vegas , NV
I have never had an issue with Kirkland diapers. They’re very absorbent and have a nice stretching waist. They feel sturdier to me than other store brands to. Definitely comparable to name brand diapers but easier on your wallet
Secaucus, NJ
Economical diapers - great value, especially for sending to childcare. No issues with sensitivity or discomfort. I tend to size up a bit earlier than normal due to the tightness of most diapers on his thighs. Toddler Boy: 2 YRO
New Orleans, LA
Sooooo affordable!!! $36 and last a month for my 21 months son! I highly recommend this product. My son has sensitive skin and believe it or not he's getting rashes from Pampers swaddlers.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Solid diaper for the proper price. That is all that needs to be said. They are competitive with luvs, pampers and huggies. The kid is comfortable in them. And Mama is happy with them too.
Manhattan, KS
Purchased at: Costco
Love these diapers! They compare to Huggies little movers I think, only at a much lower price! They are great for overnight! And the tabs stay in place during the day.