Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers Size 5

• 150 ct

More Information:

• Active fit
  • Trusted leakage protection
  • Soft and comfy for baby
  • Secondary fasteners for secure fit

Have you already tried the new version? Is it really bad?
How good are these diapers? Do you recommend?
How do these compare to Huggies Little Movers?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers Size 5!
How would you rate this product?
D S.
I find that this is one of the better deals out there and the volume of diapers in the box is great. Kirkland products really do lower the price.
Nicole T.
Ingersoll
I find these for very similar to Huggies and assonance is great! They got a bit bigger compared to Huggies so I can’t go back and forth seamlessly other then that they are our preferred choice.
Kristin E.
Victoria, BC
We tried every brand of diapers. With twin boys, we went through a LOT of diapers. The Kirkland price was the best, and the quality was high. They never leaked. They did exactly what we needed them to do, and the price was right!
Liza B.
Clearwater, BC
Kirkland is always the best option! I also have heard that these diapers are made by the same company as huggies! So even though you are paying a little less you are still getting a great quality diaper!
Michelle M.
longwood dr.
My son is only able to use these diapers., they are super absorbent and I have luckily never had a leak! The only downfall is he seems to grow out of them before the recommended weight requirement but they are super affordable and 100% recommemend to new parents!!
Josee D.
Sudbury
Love this product!!! No leaks and very easy to tell when the diaper is wet. I like that you can easily tell what the front and back of the diaper is unlike other brands. I would recommend these diapers 100%
Ina L.
Mississauga , ON
LOVE these diapers. Have never gotten a leak in them and they are very comfortable for my daughter as they have a lot of stretch as well as for me because they’re easier to put on. They are also much more affordable than other brands which is a bonus. One thing to note is that they fit a little bigger compared to other diapers.
Tamara K.
Kitchener, ON
Kirkland to the rescue! We swore by Pampers for our daughter, then decided to give Kirkland a try. They are incredibly affordable and quality-wise I would say directly comparable to Pampers! They fit great and we never had a problem with leaks. They also have that great little wetness indicator stripe across the front. :)
liz D.
Peterborough
Always in my cart at every costco trip. Good quality, doesn't leak, easy to get on and off, doesn't bother sensitive skin.
Sabrina M.
Saint john, NB
The only brand of diapers besides Pampers that have worked for my kids, my little ones are very sensitive but had no issues with these. Would reccomend to others. Affordable compared to some brands and cant think of any negatives.