Kirkland Signature Super Premium Dog Biscuits Two Flavor Variety 15lb

by Kirkland Signature

Made with Lamb Meal or Chicken Meal, A High-Quality Source of Protein. Naturally Preserved with Vitamin E. Crunchy Texture Promotes Clean Teeth Fresh Breath. Contains Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Super Premium Dog Biscuits Two Flavor Variety. (Chicken Meal Rice, Lamb Meal Rice). Hand-Packed to reduce breakage. Natural ingredients with added vitamins and minerals. Good for dog of all sizes.

Why does my Costco NOT carry the two variety Kirkland Dog Biscuits?  We have ONLY had the Chicken and Rice for over a year.
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Super Premium Dog Biscuits Two Flavor Variety 15lb!
Bates City
My Costco has NOT carried the variety pack for OVER a year.  My dogs have enjoyed the Lamb and Rice over the Chicken and Rice and our store ONLY carries the Chicken and Rice, how can we encourage our store to return to stocking the box with both varieties or even, maybe, one with the original all Lamb and Rice?
Provo, UT
My dogs have loved these treats more than any others! They’re a great deal and a good size, especially for large dogs. I love that they don’t smell bad like some treats! My dogs would definitely recommend these!
Richland, WA
Hess are great especially when you have lots of doggos or split them with a friend. The box doesn’t keep the biscuits very fresh so I usually put them into gallon sized bags to save for longer time frames..
Lafayette, LA
Our dogs love these biscuits! We have two yellow labs! What’s nice is that they are big enough that you can split them in half and they are still big treats for big or little dogs! They last a long time too!
Nampa, ID
Kirkland makes high quality dog food and treats. The dog food i purchase wasnt listed but all of their ingredients used are high quality. My dogs have a very healthy coat and good digestion
Roseburg
Unfortunately, Costco has changed the ingredients in their biscuits.  The first two items listed are wheat flour and crushed wheat.  Then we get chicken meal.  These new biscuits are not nearly as healthy as the old ones and many pet owners may have issues because of a lot of dogs are allergic to wheat.  Beware!
Albuquerque, NM
My two huskies love these treats! Every morning they get a treat with meds and I also give them one when they're being good! My point is that for the past 3 years they have gotten 1 -2 treats daily and they still love them! They get so excited whenever they see me pulling out these treats! And the price point is great!
Toms River, NJ
We buy at least a box of these dog bones a month! Between my two dogs a d the dogs I foster they all love them. Basic ingredients. Nothing that upsets their stomach or bad chemicals to make them sick. I buy their dry dog food also. Kirkland Signature Super Premium Dog Biscuits Two Flavor Variety 15lb
Lexington, SC
While this is not the best treat for my dogs, they really seem to love them. Even my younger dog that doesn't love crunchy biscuits eats these up. I typically feed my dogs raw food, so treats like these really are a treat for them. "Grandma" always has these in stock for when we visit them, too :-)
Great price and great quality treats! We break these up into smaller pieces and the dogs love them! You get a large amount of biscuits in this box which is great. Will definitely repurchase once the box runs out!