Kirkland Signature Stretch-tite 3000 sq. ft uploaded by Nicole c.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Tiffany L.
Macon, GA
You will get huge roll on this one, I purchased from Costco and it lasts me for almost one year. I will say if you use plastic wrap a lot this is a great choice. This will wrap up your plate great.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
This is the best quality plastic wrap! It has a nice little slide cutter on the outside to make it easier to use and it sticks together really nicely unlike other brands that comes apart so easily!
Nicole c.
I use this at work! It's very convenient to keep in the kitchen and it lasts for a long time! We haven't run out yet! Very effective and great quality! Worth the price! I recommend!
Lindsay C.
Kewaskum, Wi
This is a huge roll of plastic wrap that will last the average consumer forever. I love the sliding cutter that comes with this. Cuts cleanly, avoiding having to pull against the typical jagged edge.
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a must have at any BBQ or party when you run out of aluminum foil you got the plastic wrap it's saves me all the time
Mollie Z.
Colora, MD
I love how much wrap you get with this product! It lasts so long and is very easy to use.