Kirkland Signature Signature Krinkle Cut Chips, 32 Ounce uploaded by Afi E.Kirkland Signature Signature Krinkle Cut Chips, 32 Ounce uploaded by Catarina C.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
These chips have the right amount of salt, they are thicker than other krinkle cut potato chips, which makes them harder. They are not too greasy. For the quantity, I think they are quite affordable and would definitely recommend.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I am not a chips person normally, but these are so good. Probably the best potato chips I've ever had. Added bonus: for the amount that you get in the bag, the price is better than anything you'd get at a traditional grocery store.
Dawn M.
Glen Dale, WV
These chips offer the the most potatoe taste I've ever had in a chip! The chips are actually quite thick as tho cut from real potatoes. The sea salt flavoring will satisfy the salt craver! I am on a special diet calling for more fats and salts but no gluten so these chips are a great, easy to eat snack to account for those needs. Tasty and healthy! At a decent price, you can't go wrong with these chips!
Christa K.
I have a really hard time eating kettle chips because they're so hard and I have a sensitive jaw/teeth so it hurts after a few of them, but these were good anyway. The salt was light though, which I really liked because I like borderline no salt on my chips. I wish I could get an easier kind of chip to eat that had the taste of kettle! That or I wasn't so sensitive, haha.
Selena R.
They taste good and can be dipped in a dip without breaking, but these are just too hard for my teeth. Having braces my teeth are very sensitive and I don't want to break any brackets so I just stay away from these.
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
I bought these to snack on during my Black Friday shopping trip. They were on sale and sounded tasty. They are ok. A little thick for my liking. Not enough salt. Price was good though.
Cheryl B.
Hard, crinkly and the right amount of salt! Great for dips, salsas and chili! If your having a party, it'll be hard to get to the bottom of this bag!
Erin H.
Hands down, the best potato chips. These are great with dip and on their own- not too salty, and a really nice crunch.
Jenny C.
Love this kettle chip soo good. The bag is huge and it is lighty salted and crunchy.
Florence J.
By far the most delicious chips I have tasted! I recommend you to try these chips and you'll definitely be satisfied