Kirkland Signature Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, 72 Ounce uploaded by Roseddy Piña D.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Allysha Mae G.
Sun City, CA
I love this product! There is enough in this bag to make a lot of cookies! I like this because it's resealable, tastes good, and has an amazing price for the amount of product in it!! I buy this all the time and would recommend to all my friends who bake.
April P.
Love using this for chocolate chip cookies. We used to get Nestle chips but you get more chips from the Kirkland brand at the same price. It actually even taste pretty good!
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
I love these chocolate chips! Great semisweet chocolate and perfect for chocolate chip cookies! For $10 a bag, they are great to have on hand for baking!
June R.
Love these chips! No dairy ! Taste is rich and delicious! A favorite to use for muddy buddies/puppy chow and chocolate chip cookies gf #backyard bbq
Roseddy Piña D.
Its really nice and the price is really cool . Its perfecto if you wanna make some cookies or brownies 💕
Clarissa M.
Saanichton
I buy these chocolate chips because 1) they're delicious!!!! 2) they're cheap !! And 3) they come in a massive bag that lasts you so long!! I bake a lot and I like to throw chocolate chips on ice cream, pancakes, or just grab a handful when I have a craving ! This bag lasts so long and they are such good quality! Would definitely recommend.
Sabrina E.
LAVAL, QC
So I bought these on a recent trip to Costco.  At first, I was not sure if they would be good but for the price, i was like let me try it! And honestly they are good, and they taste great! I would buy these again and they made my brownies taste good as well.
Joy K.
These are what I use exclusively! They are ethically sourced and good quality! I figure I should not have a non-necessity unless it is ethical.
Sarah S.
Hamilton
Perfect for baking, not quite as good as presidents choice brand. I like being able to buy them in such large quantities for not a huge cost.
Laura L.
Strathmore
The best! Can't beat these. Sometimes the nestle chips are a bit cheaper but I always stick to these. They just taste more natural.