BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Cinnamon trees are nutured for 20 years prior to harvest in the tropical highlands of Vietnam, our ground Saigon cinnamon rewards cooks with a sweet-hot flavor unmatched by any other cinnamon. For those with a need for a large amount of cinnamon this can won't let you down. Great in baking, or our personal favorite with brown sugar on toast! see more...

Robin A.
Shoreham, NY
I bought this almost a year ago and I still have it. The jar is so big! It has a really nice flavor to it and I like how it is dispensed. I put it on everything LOL
Brittany M.
This cinnamon has lasted me nearly two years. I use it plenty a few times a year for baking and other here and there things. It has a pleasant scent and taste and is very finely ground. Also, for this size container the product was extremely affordable!
Lynn B.
I love cinnamon and use a lot in baking. This is a quality spice at an affordable price. I love Costco products as they are good. This is a large jar that will last. Why pay so much for small containers when you can get this item.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
The cinnamon shaker is great. I currently have it on my shopping list to purchase another one. Are use it in oatmeal, French toast, simply on toast, or in dessert recipes. It comes in handy that it’s a larger size. Great quality product. I highly recommend this!
Victoria G.
This cinnamon has such a great, spicy, potent flavor, and the big bottle will last for a long time without going bad. I bake for a living, and I've used this for many years... it's never failed me. With Fall approaching, I'll be grabbing for this container many, many times! If you are a cinnamon lover I definitely recommend picking up a big bottle of this, it's wonderful!
Tina H.
Chapel Hill, NC
A must for those bakers out there. They have more of a kick compare to the ones in the typical grocery stores out there. Perfect with apples and other fall dessert recipes. Love love love. The amount for the money could not be beat. Would definitely recommend.
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
This is the best cinnamon I’ve ever had. It works perfectly in the cinnamon rolls I make with my family. It’s a great price for quite a big bottle. I love this product. #influenstereats #contest
Chahinez T.
Las Vegas, NV
I love how big this container is. I use a lot of cinnamon in my morning oats or smoothies or even in my detox apple cider vinegar drink and this helps me avoid extra grocery store trips!
christine C.
Staten Island, NY
This is even a tiny bit spicy - it's delicious and always tastes fresh. It is the best brand for ground cinnamon by far; fine powder that mixes well into dishes and is versatile as well.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This cinnamon is a great cinnamon to have. It’s always reliable & very good tasting the bottle size is amazing too! Always great to have in stock in the house.