Kirkland Signature Pure Vanilla Extract, 16 oz uploaded by Alyssa C.Kirkland Signature Pure Vanilla Extract, 16 oz uploaded by Punam C.Kirkland Signature Pure Vanilla Extract, 16 oz uploaded by Tagan S.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #3 in Extracts

sam f.
Provo, UT
No mater where you get it from right now, vanilla is sold at quite the premium cost. I’ve found that Kirkland is the cheapest and I know I don’t have to doubt or worry about the quality of this vanilla! It tastes amazing and having a large bottle is extremely convenient. I don’t understand why anyone WOULDN’T buy their vanilla from Costco!
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
I am always shocked when I see how expensive the tiny bottles of vanilla extract are in your typical grocery store. I am so spoiled by Kirkland Brand, and their vanilla extract is no exception. Great price, great quality, and it lasts forever. I bake fairly frequently, so it's nice to have a big bottle of vanilla in my pantry.
Carly S.
Deerfield, IL
Kirkland Pure Vanilla abstract is a decent buy for the product. Pure vanilla extract can get expensive. However, with no artificial ingredients, it’s vital to have a good quality. There are vanillas that are far superior, but this does the trick.Kirkland Signature Pure Vanilla Extract, 16 oz
Sharon H.
I agree with Amber M.'s review. This has a very bitter alcohol taste. It might be okay for baking but it ruined my frosting. My family usually loves my cakes but they could not even eat the frosting. I know it was the extract that ruined it because all the other ingredients were the same brand that I have always used - this extract was the only thing different. Now I am stuck with a huge bottle of extract that was very expensive that I cannot use for frosting.
Brian C.
Fantastic quality for such a low price. Stays fresh and perfect in the bottle, a lot cheaper than any other company. This is the only one I buy now. It’s too good to miss out on, I highly suggest this!
Patti M.
Lemoore, CA
I love this vanilla! There was only one drawback to it, no flip top cap. But this last bottle I bought had one! I use it in my cakes, frostings, cookies, etc. The flavor is great. I purchase a bottle, roughly every month and a half to two months due to the amount of baking I do. This bottle is very large, not what you would typically find in a grocery store. The best bang for your buck that I have found.
Victoria J.
This is the vanilla that I always use for my baked goods, and they always taste great. I am a repeat user and I always buy this vanilla unless I can get Mexican vanilla. So yes I would buy again. This is a great vanilla and I really recommend it
Yoazin F.
Vanilla extract can be very pricey but buying the Kirkland brand vanilla extract can be inexpensive and it still smells as good as the normal one I honestly feel no difference. I'm completely satisfied with the Kirkland brand vanilla extract.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This vanilla extract is great & works great for anything you need it for. Bottle size is great & quality is amazing. I always love using this brand of vanilla. Kirkland always has great things to choose from!
Hannah M.
Overland Park, KS
This product is amazing! I loved purchasing it and me and my whole friend group enjoyed it when I used t for my vanilla cupcakes butter cream drop sting. It is definitely something that I will be purchasing and add to the monthly baking shopping list. If you are hesitant to use in your baking give it a try. You will not be disappointed.
Maddie C.
How does this compare to McCormick?
Amanda C.
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth the cost?
Andria R.
Caranazalem, Goa, India
What fortune does this cost now ?

back