Food & SnacksPantryCondiments & SaucesKirkland Signature
Pure Honey, gACCti 3 Pack(Raw Organic 24 FL OZ)

Kirkland Signature Pure Honey, gACCti 3 Pack(Raw Organic 24 FL OZ)

by Kirkland Signature

3-count This is 24 oz.each equaling 72 oz. Total Net Weight of Raw Organic Honey. It is 100% Grade A and USDA Organic.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Pure Honey, gACCti 3 Pack(Raw Organic 24 FL OZ)!
Azucena C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Miel orgánica súper rica y divertida en un paquete de 3 a precio de mayoreo me encanta como endulza té de mis tees
Kim E.
Toronto, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Costco
I used to have to buy tiny squeeze bottles of honey that would always dry up and become useless, but the Kirtland honey NEVER does that. It always stays soft and is good to the last drop. Buying a pack of 3 is much cheaper for use in cooking as well so I've always got some on hand. No more dried up, useless honey. It's really tasty too. Love it! Definitely buying this again. Kirkland Signature Pure Honey, gACCti 3 Pack(Raw Organic 24 FL OZ)
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,107 reviews
I love these but I only gave them 3 stars cause this honey crystallized super fast and had to be disposed

Looking for your answer?