BeautyHair ProductsKirkland Signature
Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo 338 Ounce Bottle

by Kirkland Signature

Discounted shipping when you buy two or more! Brand new. Sold by professional health & beauty merchant, sold over 150,000 products worldwide and in counting. You pay standard, we ship expedited! 45 days money back guaranteed.

I have fine, thin hair. Do you think this would weight down my hair?
I’ve heard this is a dupe for pureology, but I can only find the red bottle in Costco, is it the same?
Is this good for frizz ?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo 33.8 Ounce Bottle!
Product Highlights
I have thick hair that I don't die and this product has worked great for me.in reviews
I started using this product because I was in search of a shampoo the did not contain sodium laureth sulfate.in reviews
Makes my hair smell great and it's also for color treated hair, it washes out all the oils and once it works into your hair it gets really foamy and it just works it's magic into cleaning your head.in reviews
We have no great hair products except this one!in reviews
I used to shed a lot with my old shampoos I just recently started using this one and I absolutely love it.in reviews
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo 33.8 Ounce Bottle uploaded by Baileigh A.
I love this shampoo. It’s moisturizing, cost effective, and smells great! It is safe for colored hair and gentle enough for daily use. I only wash my hair every 4 days, and this works great for that!
Jamie B.
Alamo, CA
Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo 33.8 Ounce Bottle uploaded by Jamie B.
Purchased at: Costco
This shampoo smells sooo good! It’s very hydrating and keeps my hair looking so smooth and healthy. It has all natural ingredients which I love, I’ve been using this product for about 5 months and I love it. I put 4 stars thought because if your hair gets very oily you’ll need a clarifying shampoo every other week because it will not wash away oil! I learned that the hard way, make sure you have a clarifying shampoo as well as this if you’re oily!
Diana K.
Long Beach, CA
Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo 33.8 Ounce Bottle uploaded by Diana K.
I heard this shampoo was made by Pureology so I had to buy it. Unfortunately my Costco did not have the conditioner but this shampoo smells really good and works well with my hair. It leaves my hair soft and shiny.
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo 33.8 Ounce Bottle uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: Costco
Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo 33.8 Ounce Bottle adoro este producto .. sulfate free , 100% vegano me encanta súper nice .. un envase grande económico .. me deja el pelo muy suave lo recomiendo ah y lo mejor no me da caspa Ni me queda seco lo compraría otra vez
Danimakeup 8.
San Pablo, CA
Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo 33.8 Ounce Bottle uploaded by Danimakeup 8.
Purchased at: Costco
. It leaves your hair very soft and lathery on your hair, and it smells great and the sampoo product lasts a long time for several weeks.👍 Te deja muy suave el cabello y hace mucha espuma en tu cabello, y huele muy bien y el producto de sampoo dura mucho tiempo por varias semanas.
Ittiqa R.
Cumming, GA
This is a really nice shampoo. I bought because it was on sale but when I tried it, I fell in love! It makes hair incredibly soft. It’s also sulfate free which is good for my keratin treatment. I will definitely be buying the shampoo religiously from now on. I pass on my $60 shampoo bottles in the shower to use this. It gives amazing results. Highly recommend this shampoo. I also learned that Kirkland won’t put its name in a product unless it’s better than a competitors
Maria B.
These is the shampoo I used last month I liked the feeling on my hair once I put on it helped my damaged hair and in my opinion I think it helped for slit ends yes I would buy it again but it’s a bit expensive for me but totally worth it ... 10/10
sammie W.
Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo 33.8 Ounce Bottle uploaded by sammie W.
I heard good things about this shampoo. How it is a dupe for pureology and it definitely not a dupe. It's a nice shampoo, but definitely not pureology good. The shampoo feels actually really nice. It feels like there is oil in your hair not in a funky way or heavy. It's like u already added a hair oil to your hair. I had no itchy scalp no build up i could detangle my hair just with this shampoo. The scent is almost kinda a sweet fresh scent very light. So if your sensitive to smells this one isn't strong.
Alex P.
Manhattan, KS
Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Shampoo 33.8 Ounce Bottle uploaded by Alex P.
Alright so I was told that this was the shampoo and conditioner to try of the year and boy is it AMAZING. This product reminds me so much of Philosophy! It leaves my hair feeling so soft, not tangling and smells so amazing. I seriously will always use this and stand by this product. You can buy it at Costco and it lasts me a lifetime! I also get my hair color corrected and it’s perfect for that!
Teresa P.
Obsessed with this product. Just like pureology. Love the size of the bottle. Makes me so excited to have done the switch and that I’m saving so much money by buying an “off-brand”
Ask a question to the Influenster community...