BeautyHairHair ProductsKirkland Signature
Professional Salon Formula Moisture Conditioner Bottle

Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Conditioner Bottle

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Conditioner 33.8 Ounce Bottle. for healthier, softer, shinier looking hair. Moisture nutrient complex. Made with pure organic extracts. Color safe with UV protectants. Sulfate free, 100% vegan, Paraben free, and gluten free.

Does anyone know what brand conditioner this is closest to?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Conditioner Bottle!
Stina T.
Novato
Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Conditioner Bottle uploaded by Stina T.
Purchased at: Costco
ALERT!!!! IF YOU LOVE PUREOLOGY!!!Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Conditioner Bottle is a great dupe! The ingredients are almost identical to the conditioner and it does wonders without breaking the bank! It isn’t always in Costco, so keep your eyes peeled! Keep your locks moisturized and light. Great for bleached hair!
Frankie W.
Kansas City , KS
Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Conditioner Bottle uploaded by Frankie W.
Purchased at: Costco
I have long curly hair and I love this conditioner. It smells great and leaves my hair soft. Best of all it is a big bottle and affordable. My whole family uses it without hearing me get upset about using an expensive product of mine.
sammie W.
Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Conditioner Bottle uploaded by sammie W.
Ok... This has to be the worst conditioner I have ever used in a very very long time. My hair doesn't get knots or tangle very often if at all. This conditioner tangled my hair made it feel stiff and weirdly hard to brush. The shampoo to this conditioned my hair more and is way better then the conditioner. I tried this with different shampoo's to see if it was maybe to much protein or something. I now just use this to shave my legs with even as a "shaving cream" it feels funny on my skin. Go just with the matching shampoo to this instead skip this conditioner for a better one.
Kelly  R.
Seattle, WA
Purchased at: Costco
Este acondicionador es free gluten. Smell very delicious. No te reseca el cabello, y lo mejor es que no contiene tantos quimicos
Teresa P.
Love this shampoo so much!! Heard it was a dupe for pureology just without the name brand and I think it definitely comes close if not is!! Makes me feel like I’m really cleansing my hair and removing dirt, not just adding additional wax & other bad stuff to my hair!
Katie C.
Saint Louis, MO
Kirkland Signature Professional Salon Formula Moisture Conditioner Bottle uploaded by Katie C.
I love this and all other Kirkland hair care products. They are affordable, nourishing, and last forever thanks to warehouse club sized bottles!! It leaves my hair smooth and soft without being greasy. I have thick, straight hair cut it also works on my partners thin short hair, he just uses less . Massage a dime to quarter size drop into your scalp and let the Costco gods' magic balm work its way through your hair. Why pay for pricey brands when this is the perfect conditioner? I don't!
emma C.
I absolutely Love this conditioner!!! This conditioner leaves my hair shining and looking healthy. I’ve started using this a few years ago and i have seen a huge difference in my hair this also makes my hair feel super smooth!! Although is conditioner is amazing it doesn’t smell the best. Overall I highly recommend this product.
Tori L.
Columbus, OH
I'm so in love with this line. I don't normally go for non-high end hair care but this line is so moisturizing and I don't think it weighed down my hair. The amount of product you get for the money is awesome too. Highly recommend
Kelsey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Amazing! Smells fantastic! Leaves hair silky and shiny, soft and manageable! Absolutely love this combined with the matching shampoo. Fantastic product! I have oily scalp and semi-thin hair and it’s perfect for me!
Gabrielle R.
Great simple conditioner, no scents and no frills. It was perfect for my hair before I dyed it, but now I think I need something a bit more moisturizing.