Kirkland Signature Premium Fabric Softner Sheets, Refreshing Scent 250 ct (Pack of 2) uploaded by Stela R.Kirkland Signature Premium Fabric Softner Sheets, Refreshing Scent 250 ct (Pack of 2) uploaded by Stacy S.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Signature Fabric Softener Sheets, Refreshing Scent. Fabric softening agents (cationic types) and perfume. Refreshing ScentSoftens & FreshensHelp Reduce Static Cling see more...

sam f.
Provo, UT
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
These are great dryer sheets. One of these packs has last me over a year. I use one or even sometimes 1/2 sheet per dryer load and I’ve found that it works wonderfully at removing or preventing static from clothes! These also smell great. The cost is extremely reasonable and occasionally a coupon will make it even cheaper!
Jessica H.
Valparaiso, IN
They are affordable and do the trick. They smell good, but aren’t as fragrant as the other brands. They are very affordable. Leave my clothes soft. I don’t use them too much bc I also use fabric softener, so they last me a long time.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,008 reviews
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Costco
We use these fabric freshener’s from Costco because we can usually get a ton in bulk for a great deal. All fabric softeners that I have used give about the same effect with slightly varying scents. I definitely recommend these. They get the job done.
Rachel K.
These are an okay fabric softener sheet. They do there job as far as the static cling and the price is right. The scent and keeping the clothes soft were not up to par as far as I was concerned. If you looking for something to just take away the static cling this is for you.
Lela B.
Superior , WI
These are wonderful for laundry but I also use them in dresser drawers and clean insurance. I stick in between the cushions in the couch and chairs and I’ve also taken them and rubbed down the couch or the couch arms to get rid of static electricity. I love the smell so much and recommend it to anyone!
Alyssa R.
Oak Hills, CA
They smell soooooooooooooo good. I love purchasing them, and driving home
And owning my trunk. *sniffffs* you cant beat the price either. Costco always has the best deals. I can’t say I’ve noticed a difference in the texture of My Clothing but the smell is great!
Emily R.
San Antonio, TX
These last FOREVER. I bought a pack of these over a year ago and I still have a lot to go through. They do a great job enhancing the scent of my laundry and helping with the static after drying clothes!
Tannille W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I was looking for a bargain, but I end up using more sheets than I would have needed before. The scent is very light and almost undetectable after wash day, even when I use multiple sheets.
Vanessa N.
Round Rock , TX
I bought this product to try it, i never had use softener sheets, and I really happy with the results
Jessica M.
Placerville, CA
Love how soft it gets our clothes without a strong scent. I also use these wet to help clean soap and water marks off our shower door, works wonderfully.