BeveragesKirkland Signature
Premium Drinking Water 8 Oz

Kirkland Signature Premium Drinking Water 8 Oz

by Kirkland Signature

8 ounce bottles that are perfect for travel or outdoor activity.

Premium Drinking Water; 8 oz bottle; 80 ct

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Premium Drinking Water 8 Oz!
Braydon P.
Stansbury Pk, UT
Kirkland Signature Premium Drinking Water 8 Oz uploaded by Braydon P.
This is good cheap water. It has a stronger mineral taste. If you dont like a mineral taste get Fiji or smart water. This is good for kids or people that won’t ever use a whole water bottle and you know who I’m talking about.
diva B.
W Bloomfield, MI
Purchased at: Costco
Perfect size especially when you do not want to waste any water at your events. This is very refreshing even though I hate plastic waste.
Jasmine C.
Great water to buy at an affordable price. I would alway see people with this brand of water and was always told it was great. Then when I finally went to get a Costco and bought the water and its really was great. I haven't bought any other water since then.
Wynona B.
Pocatello
Purchased at: Costco
We lived off these waters! We drink from our refrigerator filter water most of the time, but we have these packs in the basement, so we don’t need to go up and down, and for when we have lots of guests as well. Can’t beat the price and the quality.
Shannon P.
Pencoed , Wales
It’s cheap and you buy in bulk, tastes like water (but the nice kinda water) living in London for uni where they have hard water this was an absolute essential for me, it’s much softer, always keep a bottle with me

Looking for your answer?