Kirkland Signature Premium Big Roll Paper Towels 12-roll, 160 Sheets Per Roll [1] uploaded by briseida S.Kirkland Signature Premium Big Roll Paper Towels 12-roll, 160 Sheets Per Roll [1] uploaded by Joanne H.Kirkland Signature Premium Big Roll Paper Towels 12-roll, 160 Sheets Per Roll [1] uploaded by Kimberly C.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Buy on Jet.com
Shamika W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is by far the best value buy on GREAT papertowels. If you have a Costco membership 1) BUY YOUR PAPER TOWELS FROM COSTCO and 2) BUY THE KIRKLAND BRAND!! They are even better than the best brand name paper towels, the rolls are HUGE!! And the paper towels themselves are great quality. My family uses paper towels left and right, and even still a roll will last us an entire 2 weeks or more.

When we purchase other brands, it is usually a bigger sized package, and we go through them in as much time as it takes us to use 3 of the Kirkland rolls.
Jerilyn S.
Rosamond
Kirkland paper towels are the only paper towel I use. The paper towels are durable, absorbent, and can mop up alot of daily spills. I use the paper towels in the kitchen, bathroom, and the garage. I would recommend these paper towels to any and everyone.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
We always buy this brand of paper towels. They are the best brand to buy! Great prices too! They are the perfect size to make half sizes or full size paper towels with! Soaks up & cleans everything. Can eve be used as napkins. Very versatile & works great.
Margaret S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
love these. getting a huge pack means less trips and with kids thats the best! they are super absorbent. i like that i can use a half or whole sheet. i think they are super effective and really affordable. i would recommend them to my friends anytime
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
I buy one of these bundles of paper towels and they last me months and months. They're great quality at a great price - I think my store has them at $16.99 for the 12 roll bundle. They're tough, tear-resistant, super absorbent, and like the toilet paper, the rolls are double the size of your average roll. Definitely recommended, I buy all of my toiletries at Costco.
Danielle S.
Carnegie, PA
I love these paper towels! Even when the name-brand paper towels are on sale at Costco I still always buy these because they are strong and high quality I believe better than the competitors. I highly recommend Kirkland Signature paper towels.
Gina I.
vacaville, CA
my favorite paper towel. I've tried MANY store brands and this is by far my favorite. prix and quality is amazing. as long as they keep making them ,I will keep buying them.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
I buy these paper towels all the time. There has been a couple times recently that they smell really fun, but that isn't normal. They are good quality and inexpensive.
Joanne H.
I buy these all the time, they last a good amoubt of time and absorb nicely. They don't tear easily and I like that they have the select a size.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
We get these at Costco and they a variety of paper towels very convenient when they come a lot of them and they’re big rolls they too