Add a Photo
Kirkland Signature Premium Big Roll Paper Towels 12-roll, 160 Sheets Per Roll [1]

By KIRKLAND SIGNATURE
Photo (1)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC

I buy one of these bundles of paper towels and they last me months and months. They're great quality at a great price - I think my store has them at $16.99 for the 12 roll bundle. They're tough, tear-resistant, super absorbent, and like the toilet paper, the rolls are double the size of your average roll. Definitely recommended, I buy all of my toiletries at Costco.
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Bothell, Wa

I buy these paper towels all the time. There has been a couple times recently that they smell really fun, but that isn't normal. They are good quality and inexpensive.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, WI

I have never been more impressed with an own brand product before. These paper towels are so strong and really get the job done.

Join Now