Kirkland Signature Premium Big Roll Paper Towels 12-roll, 160 Sheets Per Roll [1] uploaded by Kimberly C.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Jerilyn S.
Rosamond
Kirkland paper towels are the only paper towel I use. The paper towels are durable, absorbent, and can mop up alot of daily spills. I use the paper towels in the kitchen, bathroom, and the garage. I would recommend these paper towels to any and everyone.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
I buy one of these bundles of paper towels and they last me months and months. They're great quality at a great price - I think my store has them at $16.99 for the 12 roll bundle. They're tough, tear-resistant, super absorbent, and like the toilet paper, the rolls are double the size of your average roll. Definitely recommended, I buy all of my toiletries at Costco.
Danielle S.
I love these paper towels! Even when the name-brand paper towels are on sale at Costco I still always buy these because they are strong and high quality I believe better than the competitors. I highly recommend Kirkland Signature paper towels.
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, WI
I have never been more impressed with an own brand product before. These paper towels are so strong and really get the job done.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
I buy these paper towels all the time. There has been a couple times recently that they smell really fun, but that isn't normal. They are good quality and inexpensive.
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
The Kirkland paper towels are honestly the best quality.. most durable.. most absorbent and also I love the half-sheet sizes.. it really decreases waste.

I also love how they are individually packaged so it keeps them clean and I can keep one in the pantry for spare without accumulating dust on the rest of the open package.
Joy K.
These are a great quality and super durable. We try not to use too many paper products, but when we do, we reach for these!