Add a Photo
Kirkland Signature Premium Big Roll Paper Towels 12-roll, 160 Sheets Per Roll [1]

By KIRKLAND SIGNATURE
Photo (1)
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
I buy these paper towels all the time. There has been a couple times recently that they smell really fun, but that isn't normal. They are good quality and inexpensive.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
April 24, 2017, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: Roll
I buy one of these bundles of paper towels and they last me months and months. They're great quality at a great price - I think my store has them at $16.99 for the 12 roll bundle. They're tough, tear-resistant, super absorbent, and like the toilet paper, the rolls are double the size of your average roll. Definitely recommended, I buy all of my toiletries at Costco.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
May 4, 2017, 11 a.m.
Review for: Roll
I love these paper towels! Even when the name-brand paper towels are on sale at Costco I still always buy these because they are strong and high quality I believe better than the competitors. I highly recommend Kirkland Signature paper towels.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Green Bay, WI
March 5, 2017, 7:48 a.m.
Review for: Roll
I have never been more impressed with an own brand product before. These paper towels are so strong and really get the job done.