Kirkland Signature® Premium Big Roll Paper Towels

Kirkland Signature Premium Big Roll Paper Towels 12-roll, 160 Sheets Per Roll Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.2-Ply Paper Towel Rolls. Thick & absorbent160 sheets per roll. 12 rollsDimensions: 11 x 7

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature® Premium Big Roll Paper Towels!
How would you rate this product?
5 months agoAurora, CO
Purchased at: Costco
I am SO a tree hugger! And I quit using paper towels for years!!! That being said I caretake for my Grandmother and she request and demands!!! These paper towels and they have honestly become my favorite....they are super strong, you can select a size (which I do to not waste!!) And the rolls are very thick and last what seems like forever between me going to the garage to "fetch" another- haha. Excellent price, again it feels like forever between repurchasing at Costco. All around win-win, 5 stars!!
6 months agoUnion Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Costco
We buy Kirkland paper towels whenever we need paper towels in the house. They come in big rolls, in a big pack, for a great price. They are select a size which I prefer. These towels are absorbent and work well for us. We will keep buying!
7 months agoPeoria
Kirkland Signature® Premium Big Roll Paper Towels uploaded by David M.
Great quality paper towels, create-a-size is the only way to go in my mind, not sure why anyone still makes full size only paper towels. The only down side of these is they are too big for the paper towel roll at first until a few have been used.
7 months agoPort Townsend
This is the only way to go for paper towel in my humble opinion. For the price you can't really beat it. This does as good (if not better) a job as any leading brand, and it's well worth purchasing in bulk. It's thick and mops up quite a bit, but it's abrasive enough to scrub away gunk.
6 months agoFerndale, MI
High quality for an affordable price. I avoid buying this product at local stores because it seems like such a waste of money in comparison. Thank you for providing this Kirkland/Costco! Keep it up & your members appreciate the quality!
2 years agoSalt Lake Cty, UT
This is by far the best value buy on GREAT papertowels. If you have a Costco membership 1) BUY YOUR PAPER TOWELS FROM COSTCO and 2) BUY THE KIRKLAND BRAND!! They are even better than the best brand name paper towels, the rolls are HUGE!! And the paper towels themselves are great quality. My family uses paper towels left and right, and even still a roll will last us an entire 2 weeks or more.

When we purchase other brands, it is usually a bigger sized package, and we go through them in as much time as it takes us to use 3 of the Kirkland rolls.

2 years agoLexington, SC
I buy one of these bundles of paper towels and they last me months and months. They're great quality at a great price - I think my store has them at $16.99 for the 12 roll bundle. They're tough, tear-resistant, super absorbent, and like the toilet paper, the rolls are double the size of your average roll. Definitely recommended, I buy all of my toiletries at Costco.
a year agoLake Zurich , IL
Kirkland Signature® Premium Big Roll Paper Towels uploaded by Stacy S.
Kirkland Signature® Premium Big Roll Paper Towels uploaded by Stacy S.
We use these paper towels regularly. This brand is great compared to other paper towel brands. I love how they make the create a size because you don’t have to waste a giant paper towel sheet for a small mess when you can rip off a smaller portion. I highly recommend these paper towels.
a year agoMission Hills, CA
We always buy this brand of paper towels. They are the best brand to buy! Great prices too! They are the perfect size to make half sizes or full size paper towels with! Soaks up & cleans everything. Can eve be used as napkins. Very versatile & works great.
2 years agoCarnegie, PA
I love these paper towels! Even when the name-brand paper towels are on sale at Costco I still always buy these because they are strong and high quality I believe better than the competitors. I highly recommend Kirkland Signature paper towels.