GroceryDairyKirkland Signature
Organic WHOLE MILK 3 Half Gallons (567 Liter)

by Kirkland Signature

Item Weight: 15 pounds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Organic WHOLE MILK 3 Half Gallons (5.67 Liter)!
Manminder S.
Concord
Kirkland Signature Organic WHOLE MILK 3 Half Gallons (5.67 Liter) uploaded by Manminder S.
Purchased at: Costco
Love the 3 pack container. It’s organic it’s whole milk at reasonable price. I buy it for my lil one. It has DHA which and Omega-3 which is essential for children brain development. Love it. Highly recommended
Trinh H.
San Antonio, TX
Kirkland Signature Organic WHOLE MILK 3 Half Gallons (5.67 Liter) uploaded by Trinh H.
Purchased at: Costco
My toddler and I are drinking this milk every day. This is good value and great price. This product is both fat and delicious. When my hubby went to Costco, I always reminded him to buy this. Try it if you want to know how delicious it is. 🙂🙂
Ashley C.
Orlando, FL
Kirkland Signature Organic WHOLE MILK 3 Half Gallons (5.67 Liter) uploaded by Ashley C.
We love this milk! It has great taste! It’s always available, it’s like $10 for 3 , it lasts forever . Literally great Costco buy! And it’s organic !!! Hard to beat!
Habiba R.
So far has been the best for us. My kids love the taste and enjoy drinking it ! We use it daily and it's worth it.
Kaylynn  P.
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Costco
LOVE these. Basically horizon milk, tastes the same and exact same specs, crazy cheap. If you go through milk quickly and are highly picky, this is it
Jennifer K.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Great price for organic milk. Love the 3 pack and don’t have to keep going back to the store to buy.

Looking for your answer?