Kirkland Signature Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed Unrefined 42.3 Fl oz

Per the product label: Kirkland Signature Organic Coconut Oil is cold pressed and never chemically treated during production. Because it is processed in this gentle and low low heat manner, all the natural flavor, aroma and health benefits are...

How greasy would you say this product is?
What’s your favorite beauty use for this product?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed Unrefined 42.3 Fl oz!
Purchased at: Costco
Best price and value by far!! I use this in cooking, makeup removal, hair care and masks, facial and body sprays, and is one of the best essentials I own in my beauty care regimen. Go big and get yourself two it’s worth it!!
Haltom City, TX
I love Coconut Oil. I use it for my hair, for when my pets had fleas, my skin, it's so versatile and it will also help you lose weight! I love Coconut Oil -- I always try to have in stock because of how useful it is. Very satisified -- feels like it never expires too.
Plano, TX
I love love love this coconut oil and I love that it comes in such a generous bulk. I separate some out of this container and use that for removing my makeup and for applying after showering. The rest I use in cooking and baking. Coconut oil is my favorite to cook with. Especially when making stove top popcorn. SERIOUSLY THE BEST!
New York
Since the moment I started using coconut oil it has changed my life. I use it to moisturize my skin, take off my makeup, condition my hair, sunscreen and tanner combined, put some in my dogs food, and even more!! Everyone should purchase coconut oil, (unless you’re allergic, of course) its amazing!
Petoskey
Works good for cooking even better for showers. After my shower before i get out i put it on my skin. Then i use the warm water to spread it out. Can also be used for dry hair treatment.
Provo
Purchased at: Costco
This is the secret to my hair! I love using this for hot oil treatments and over-night treatments to give my hair that extra moisture and protein. I even use a bit on my hair to finish off styling! I cannot go a week without coconut oil and I LOVE the huge bottle Kirkland makes
Colorado Springs
I absolutely love this coconut oil. I use it for my skin, hair, food...everything! Its a good value for the price in Costco and Sams Club. I would always recommend lowering the price. The flavor is very good in my cakes. I will definitely recommend this.
Pomona , CA
Kirkland Signature Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed Unrefined 42.3 Fl oz uploaded by Missa M.
I use this for EVERYTHING!! Newborn care to personal care. Works great for dry skin, diaper rash, nipple care for nursing chapped lips, cooking. My family goes to coconut oil for just about anything!!
Decatur , AL
Love this brand of coconut oil! I buy it all the time at Costco, it has so many different purposes from skincare to cooking I even feed it to my pet mini pig for a treat and use it on her skin !
Stockton , CA
This is an amazing brand which is Costco brand and anything from Costco i love it lol but yeah this product is amazing . I used it in the winter a lot to remove makeup to brush my teeth with it as it makes it really white and helps with gums too. Also on my dry lips and hair. You name it😉
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dieppe, NB
7 months ago
Krystle H. • 6 months ago
I use it as a mask in my hair, I use it in cooking, I mix it with a little sugar and use it as a lip scrub, I use it on my legs like a moisturizer in the summer, it’s good to mix in when your making a moisturizer. The list is endless. I put it in my homemade dog food and treats, a tsp in my coffee. I mix it with melted chocolate and it makes hard shell chocolate, it’s great to remove makeup, on your cuticles when your doing a manicure. I rub it onto my dogs paw pads to keep them soft and it’s edible and safe for him. Like literally everything!