Kirkland Signature Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed Unrefined 42.3 Fl oz

Per the product label: Kirkland Signature Organic Coconut Oil is cold pressed and never chemically treated during production. Because it is processed in this gentle and low low heat manner, all the natural flavor, aroma and health benefits are...

How greasy would you say this product is?
What’s your favorite beauty use for this product?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed Unrefined 42.3 Fl oz!
Crystal beach , ON
Since becoming pregnant I started to pay more attention to my health and things I was putting into my body. I started using coconut oil for so many things, skin care, in my coffee, cooking etc.
Mississauga, ON
Set at a great bulk price, and everything you want in a quality coconut oil. Organic, virgin, cold-pressed. Incredibly versatile in use, from cooking to health and beauty. As strange as it sounds, I weirdly enjoy spreading some on my toast in substitution of butter. I also occassionally scoop ~1tb and use it for oil-pulling, for about 20 minutes, when: my smoker lungs could use a detox, my teeth could use some whitening, or my breath could be better. Coconut oil, you know what's good.
Mississauaga, ON
What a bang for you buck! I love the Kirkland brand organic coconut oil because the container is plastic and is large enough to last several weeks. The price is beyond reasonable given the nature of the product and its competitors!
Strathmore, AB
Kirkland signature organic virgin coconut oil is the best I have found anywhere. They have the most generous amount for the price you can buy. I literally use it for everything! I mix it with sugar and use it as a lip scrub and I use it on my skin as a massage oil, I use it as a hair mask once in a while, I use it on my teeth, and I also mix a little in with my dog food and rub it into his paws to keep them moisturized when they get dry. The list goes on it’s a miracle product for sure.
Love love love coconut oil and all of its crazy uses. Not only can you cook with this stuff you can use it on your body! I use t once a week in my scalp as a dry skin treatment, I throw a tablespoon of it into my bath water, I swisher around my mouth and help me teeth and gums. I also use the as a cuticletreatment before bed time. I live in a Harsher Canadian Climate where to dry weather take a super toll on my skin, I cannot be without the oil. And why not get a giant bottle at Costco?!
Quebec, QC
We always try to cook with coconut oil. We substitute it for butter or olive oil. It works awesome and the price is a great deal compare to those sold in grocery stores. It last a long time because the pot is so big !!! I recommend it my family and friends.
Squamish , BC
We try to cook with coconut oil when we are able to.  Its so healthy and a friend of mind years back switched over to only using this brand from Costco, for all of her cooking because it does raise the HDL or healthy cholesterol in your body to promote good heart health and decrease the risk of heart  disease.  This may seem expensive when you buy it but its a lot of coconut oil.  You also won't find this at this high quality or for the quantity anywhere else.  I also use this periodically as a hair mask to strengthen my hair, make it more shiny and manageable.  Its also a great way to moisturize skin in the shower when you live in a dry wintry climate.
I love this stuff. Have been switching out all my recipes, use this instead of oils and butter.My Costco only sells it in the 2.48 liter size but I never have a problem using it all. And for $16.99? Can't beat the price.
We used it for my dogs fur! They had sensitive skin and we read that feeding coconut oil a couple times a day can help! And boy did it ever! Also it smells so yummy!
We've been using this coconut oil for the last year and we love it!!! I've used it to replace almost all of my other oils (except sometimes I still use EVOO), it works awesome in everything!! I use it to pan fry, bake, and also as a body oil in the winter!!! That's my secret to getting rid of harsh winter eczema patches... but mainly use this for food!!! It's perfect in everything.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dieppe, NB
7 months ago
Krystle H. • 6 months ago
I use it as a mask in my hair, I use it in cooking, I mix it with a little sugar and use it as a lip scrub, I use it on my legs like a moisturizer in the summer, it’s good to mix in when your making a moisturizer. The list is endless. I put it in my homemade dog food and treats, a tsp in my coffee. I mix it with melted chocolate and it makes hard shell chocolate, it’s great to remove makeup, on your cuticles when your doing a manicure. I rub it onto my dogs paw pads to keep them soft and it’s edible and safe for him. Like literally everything!