Kirkland Signature Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed Unrefined 42.3 Fl oz

Per the product label: Kirkland Signature Organic Coconut Oil is cold pressed and never chemically treated during production. Because it is processed in this gentle and low low heat manner, all the natural flavor, aroma and health benefits are...

How greasy would you say this product is?
What’s your favorite beauty use for this product?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed Unrefined 42.3 Fl oz!
Rosemead , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This coconut oil is amazing for so many things. Can use for skin, face, hair, food, anything! Last so long can use in dry makeup products as well.
Bothell , WA
We buy this coconut oil all the time and my coffee stand. We go through it so fast so it's nice to get such a big container at such a good price!
Phoenix, AZ
This is a great coconut oil. I make most of my beauty products and teach classes on how to make things and this is usually the oil we buy.
Ada, MI
This is such an incredible value. 42.3 FL OZ for like $15-20 is 100% worth it. I’ve had this for over a year and haven’t even used half.
Macomb, MI
I buy this coconut oil at Costco and I love it. It has so many useful purposes from cooking to health and beauty. Can't beat this value.
Sacramento , CA
This is my multi-use oil. I use as a hair mask and also all over my body when it needs some extra moisture especially during the winter
Taylorsville, UT
1,572 reviews
I love my coconut oil I use it for literally everything! It is so good for cooking, pampering yourself and even whitening your teeth!
Stockton, CA
I use this on my skin, I cook with it, brush my teeth with it, use it for n my hair, so many things it’s a grant product and healthy.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love coconut oil. I use this for everything. I used it for cooking, as makeup remover, for hair masks, and a lot of other stuff.
Hammond, LA
I use this not only for cooking but also for moisturizing my skin. Cant go anywhere without it! I use unrefined for all purposes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dieppe, NB
7 months ago
Krystle H. • 6 months ago
I use it as a mask in my hair, I use it in cooking, I mix it with a little sugar and use it as a lip scrub, I use it on my legs like a moisturizer in the summer, it’s good to mix in when your making a moisturizer. The list is endless. I put it in my homemade dog food and treats, a tsp in my coffee. I mix it with melted chocolate and it makes hard shell chocolate, it’s great to remove makeup, on your cuticles when your doing a manicure. I rub it onto my dogs paw pads to keep them soft and it’s edible and safe for him. Like literally everything!