GroceryPantryKirkland Signature
Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed Unrefined 423 Fl oz

Kirkland Signature Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed Unrefined 42.3 Fl oz

Per the product label: Kirkland Signature Organic Coconut Oil is cold pressed and never chemically treated during production. Because it is processed in this gentle and low low heat manner, all the natural flavor, aroma and health benefits are...

What are are some things/ways this can be used for ?
How greasy would you say this product is?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Cold Pressed Unrefined 42.3 Fl oz!
Oyuki S.
I have tried different kinds of coconut oil, and this is by far the best! If you are using it for cooking, you can count on it being sweet and it adds a little extra to whatever it is you are preparing. I personally use it as a moisturizer as well, yes it is a little thick for that but it really helps my skin! (Note:I have very sensitive skin and it's always very dry, so using this oil is great!) and last but no least, I feed it to my dog!!! It helps her coat, and keep her breath fresh (lol) and as a plus, she LOVES it!!! Hope this was helpful! 😊
Nikhat S.
Elk Grove, CA
This is an amazing brand which is Costco brand and anything from Costco i love it lol but yeah this product is amazing . I used it in the winter a lot to remove makeup to brush my teeth with it as it makes it really white and helps with gums too. Also on my dry lips and hair. You name it😉
Deandra W.
Haltom City, TX
I love Coconut Oil. I use it for my hair, for when my pets had fleas, my skin, it's so versatile and it will also help you lose weight! I love Coconut Oil -- I always try to have in stock because of how useful it is. Very satisified -- feels like it never expires too.
Holly H.
Petoskey
Works good for cooking even better for showers. After my shower before i get out i put it on my skin. Then i use the warm water to spread it out. Can also be used for dry hair treatment.
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
I love this coconut oil. It is so well priced and works great! Its organic, virgin, and cold pressed which means its high quality oil! I use this stuff every day! With the price I don;t feel bad for it either. This is the best to wash your face with, remove makeup, use as a body moisturizer, as well as deep conditioning treatment for hair. I don't use it for cooking ever, but I have loved it for beauty and skin purposes. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Allison D.
Stockton, CA
God d stuff I use for everything not just cooking, good moisturizer or makeup remover, brush my teeth with it, use in my hair and as tanner, so man benefits and it's healthy!
Andrea M.
Baton Rouge
Who doesn’t love coconut oil? I like it because it’s smooth and not greasy. It works really well. I have a container of this in my bathroom that I use in my skincare routine and another in the kitchen for cooking. You cannot go wrong with coconut oil.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,231 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great coconut oil! Taste great and it feels amazing in the hair! Helps to keep it soft and shinny! Definitely recommend!
Alyssa S.
Rosemead, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This coconut oil is amazing for so many things. Can use for skin, face, hair, food, anything! Last so long can use in dry makeup products as well.
Stacy K.
Burlington, WI
Purchased at: Costco
We can use this styiff for pretty much anything. We love that is is unrefined and organic. Tastes and smells great. No yucky added fillers or chemicals.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katherine F.
Dieppe, NB
il y a 3 ans
Krystle H. il y a 3 ans
I use it as a mask in my hair, I use it in cooking, I mix it with a little sugar and use it as a lip scrub, I use it on my legs like a moisturizer in the summer, it’s good to mix in when your making a moisturizer. The list is endless. I put it in my homemade dog food and treats, a tsp in my coffee. I mix it with melted chocolate and it makes hard shell chocolate, it’s great to remove makeup, on your cuticles when your doing a manicure. I rub it onto my dogs paw pads to keep them soft and it’s edible and safe for him. Like literally everything!