BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #9 in Coconut Oil

Per the product label: Kirkland Signature Organic Coconut Oil is cold pressed and never chemically treated during production. Because it is processed in this gentle and low low heat manner, all the natural flavor, aroma and health benefits are... see more...

• Obviously there's a lot of hype about coconut oil these d...1 Answers
  • I've use coconut oil as a hair treatment and as a moistur...2 Answers
  • Could I use this as a moisturizer on my face or would it ...5 Answers
Buy on Amazon
paige w.
I love coconut oil. It has so many uses and serves many beneficial purposes. Buying this in bulk works great for me, and I get through this faster than you might think. It is such a good value for the amount of product you are receiving. Do not think that because of the price you are getting low-quality oil; this always comes through!!
Marjorie G.
Des Plaines, IL
The amount of ways to use coconut oil is amazing. These tubs has lasted me quite a long time and I had purchased a 2-pack at Costco over a year ago. I use this product as a hair mask and massage my scalp with it once a week and I believe the is a huge reason why my hair is so healthy, even my stylist comment that my ends aren’t super dry and damaged when I come in. Another use is feeding a few tablespoons to my German Shepherds every other day. It has helped with their breath and coat. I have also used this product to cook food. I love how versatile it is.
Sydnee P.
Edgewood, NM
Love this coconut oil. I use it for baking, cooking, soap making, lotions etc the list goes on. It has a slight coconut flavor and aroma that compliments and dish or body product. I have bought this over and over and will continue to do so.
India W.
This is my staple product. I use this to coat my lips before applying lipstick and I always use this to moisturize and seal my hair cuticles after my wash n go’s.. . Coconut 🥥 oil is also good on my skin to keep from drying. Many uses for this product.💕
Diana L.
Snohomish
There are so many ways you can use this coconut oil! You can cook with it, bake, use as a facial moisturizer, take off your makeup! Anything you want really! The smell of it is amazing! It smells just like coconuts. And the product is so big which makes it last a really long time, so I would say the purchase is really worth the money.
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
I bought mine at Costco, obviously. I love this stuff. I use coconut oil for so many things that this bulk option is so worth it to purchase. My boyfriend and I oil pull with it, I use it to take off my makeup, i add it to my moisturizers, we cook with it. I am going to start the Keto diet soon and this is Keto friendly.
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
This is an exceptional value for coconut oil and I can not tell a difference in the quality than the small expensive ones at the grocery store. I use coconut oil daily so it was important for me to find it in bulk at a good price. I like to bake and cook with coconut oil as well as use it as a moisturizer.
Alexandra N.
Riverside, CA
I put some coconut oil on my roots and the ends before I go to bed about twice a week. I also have blonde hair at the moment so it’s a bit dry with the processing but this keeps it silky and keeps it growing. And this one from Costco I find to be the best deal.
Lisa M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Organic , huge container, cheaper than any other coconut oil? What's not to like about this brand. It lasts forever and can be used everywhere. I an very satisfied with the flavor. And i enjoy the smell when i use it on my hands like lotion.
Kimberly d.
Hayward, CA
This coconut oil from Costco is great! It is high quality and affordable. Plus this giant jug lasts forever. I use it for cooking especially frying food or wok cooking as it has a high smoking point. I also use it for my skin and helps relieve my eczema.
Ginger S.
Apple Valley, CA
Could I use this as a moisturizer on my face or would it cause acne ?
Jade R.
Is this brand OK to use on face, hair, etc? To better ask my question... Is this particular brand BETTER THAN MOST, to use for beauty? Please leave detailed answers/opinions
Katie G.
Sterling hts, MI
I've use coconut oil as a hair treatment and as a moisturizer. It sort of made my hair greasy instead of soft, I have long thick coarse hair. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to make it not greasy. I wash my hair out after I use it as well.
Jennifer B.
Newport News, VA
Obviously there's a lot of hype about coconut oil these day, but can someone explain the significance of the "organic, virgin, and unrefined" part?