BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Signature Organic Strawberry Spread is made using 100% fresh, never frozen, organic strawberries. After harvest, our strawberries are combined with Organic Sugar to enhance the natural sweetness of the fruit. Kirkland Signature Organic... see more...

Kirkland Signature Organic Strawberry Spread - 42 Oz (2lb), Made with Fresh Strawberries, 65% Fruit, Preserves, Jam
Hilliary E.
Atwater
I love the flavor of this jam, however is goes bad with it a few weeks of opening it. It molds over and I have to toss the entire jar and waste half. I’ve bought three different jars of jam and they’ve each done this.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Oh my gosh, this has to be the best strawberry spread I️ have ever had! I️ love that you can taste the strawberry chunks and that it is organic. My family really likes this for toast, but I️ use it for pancakes also. It is a bit much on the price, but it’s definitely worth buying!
Pragati L.
I bought strawberry jam which is organic and low in sugar. I bought it from Costco. Love the taste. I am happy as it is low in sugar. It gives good taste of strawberry. The texture is like cooked smashed strawberry. It make my life easier for making instant bite as bread or toast jam, in cast feeling hungry.
Juju D.
Jacksonville, FL
Organic fresh strawberries never tasted better! Love it and my whole family loves it! My only concern would be that it's a little too sweet for me. But that means I just put less spread on my bread! Overall great!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
This is a huge jar of yummy strawberry jam. It tastes very good compared to the name brand ones. Kirkland is a great brand of food & other items. Nothing bad to say.
Sara F.
My top comfort food is peanutbutter and jelly. And i love kirkland jelly because it is cheap, it comes in large quantities, and it had no high fructose corn syrup.
Emily C.
Palm Harbor
I once pulled a whole strawberry out of a jar of these preserves. Kirkland is continuously impressing with the quality of their food. My family of 6 has shopped here since we moved to the US and many years later we still whole there. Lots of organic and non gmo food choices and samples that everyone loves.
Susanna V.
Lexington, KY
This stuff is so good! I also don't have to worry that I am overpaying for organic. This is only a dollar more than the regular version and just as good if not better tasting. I would definitely buy again, in fact I already have. This has become the only strawberry preserves I purchase.
Yvonne S.
IOWA CITY, IA
This strawberry spread is amazing! It tastes so fresh and spreads really easily. I grabbed a 2lb jar for under 5 bucks. I highly recommend buying this!
Devan S.
The only Jelly I eat period. Love that its organic, strawberry (since that is the best flavor), great on toast!

Amazon