Kirkland Signature Organic Raw Honey, 1 lb 8 oz

by Costco

#6 in Honey

Warning: Do not feed honey to infants under one year.

Is this safe for pregnancy ?
HOW TO GET IT  DELEVERED   TO  INDIA???
I NEED TO BUY THIS & DELIVERED IN INDIA
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Organic Raw Honey, 1 lb 8 oz!
a month agoOrange, CA
It’s my favorite honey! Honey taste the same but out of all of them I like this one the best. It’s organic so in ways it is better for you. It’s also from Costco which means you get more for your money.
2 months agoIrvine CA
Kirkland Signature Organic Raw Honey, 1 lb 8 oz uploaded by Neha B.
Purchased at: Costco
Tasty honey with cute packing. We love it's taste and eat it on daily basis. Taste is bit flowery and fruity. Not sour at all. I eat some honey with some sourness which makes the taste bad. But not for this. Highly recommend.
10 months ago
Purchased at: Costco
My family loves this honey! I put it in my Celestial Seasonings® Peppermint Herbal Tea Caffeine Free and I also use it in many Paleo recipes! It has a great flavor, and it is organic, which is something that’s really important to my family. We love it! I would highly recommend! 😊
7 months agomaywood
Purchased at: Costco
This honey is by far the best honey ive tried. It does not taste overwhelming sweet. But the viscosity is on point with the appropriate speed. I add this on pancakes, tea, fruit. It is delicious. I would 100% recommend this product. And 100% purchase it again.
8 months agoSalinas, CA
Purchased at: Costco
For being a organic and raw honey this is fairly priced. I put a little bit of this on top of my smoothie bowls, yogurt parfaits, or in my tea when I’m feeling under the weather. Definitely a must have in my kitchen.
a year agoRockaway Park, NY
Kirkland Signature Organic Raw Honey, 1 lb 8 oz uploaded by Kayla K.
This honey is delicious! I also love that it is organic and raw. I really appreciate when Costco has organic items! This honey is smooth and comes out of the bottle very easily. The taste is slightly fruity but mild. I use it in my tea in the mornings and night and to dress up fruit sometimes. Plus the little bear packaging is totally cute!
a year ago
Purchased at: Costco
I’ve purchased this honey about 2-3 times before at Costco because it’s priced very reasonable compared to any natural heath store. This honey tastes good and does it job. You can’t go wrong with organic honey priced as that one. The taste is dark and sweet but smooth.
2 years ago
Kirkland Signature Organic Raw Honey, 1 lb 8 oz uploaded by Kendra O.
Organic raw honey! We buy this from Costco. My 2 year old loves it on peanut butter bread. The packaging is cute. He loves that too. It’s true source certified which is even better. Love it and will buy it again.
a year agoBakersfield
Purchased at: Costco
The raw honey works great in many recipes and also on just plain bread. Good value too. The only downfall is that it starts to crystallize if it has been opened for a really long time. But this can be fixed by heating it up again in some warm water. Overall great product.
a year agoDenver, CO
Purchased at: Costco
I personally really don’t like this honey. I love honey so I tried this one out and never again will I. I use one from Trader Joe’s I just love. I always say try something once if your curious because you might like it but this one is definitely a no for me.