GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsKirkland Signature
Organic Fruit & Vegetable Pouches (24/32 Oz Net Wt 768 Oz),

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland Signature Fruit and vegetable organic (24/3.2 oz)

No sugar added; Fruit and vegetable pouches; Gluten Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Organic Fruit & Vegetable Pouches (24/3.2 Oz Net Wt 76.8 Oz),!
Emiliya  M.
Kirkland Signature Organic Fruit & Vegetable Pouches (24/3.2 Oz Net Wt 76.8 Oz), uploaded by Emiliya  M.
Purchased at: Costco
I bought this for my 9months old son.There are two different tastes inside the box.This purée without adding sugar [product:kirkland-signature-organic-fruit-&-vegetable-pouches-24/32-oz-net-wt-768-oz] .He likes them very much.I recommend it to everyone.
Shannon K.
Park Ridge, IL
Kirkland Signature Organic Fruit & Vegetable Pouches (24/3.2 Oz Net Wt 76.8 Oz), uploaded by Shannon K.
Love, love, love these. I've been purchasing these as a staple item in our household for a couple years. The packet size is perfect, not too much and not too little. My littles love these and they're convenient to take anywhere. We also use them in our smoothies for a bit of sweetness. Highly recommend.
Sherri F.
Lubbock, TX
Kirkland Signature Organic Fruit & Vegetable Pouches (24/3.2 Oz Net Wt 76.8 Oz), uploaded by Sherri F.
Purchased at: Costco
Scored! My grandson is very picky, but he actually eats and likes these tasty fruit and veggie sauces. A perfect way to sneak in some hidden veggies with the kids! Has an applesauce type consistency and tastes more like fruit than vegetables. Love that there is No Added Sugar and is a lower calorie food! Conveniently packaged and portioned in individual serving sized pouches. Easy to serve straight from package. Excellent for on the go, lunch boxes, or home use for both children and adults. Great price for an organic product. Will purchase again and recommend. #MegaParent #Foodie #Fruits #Vegetables #Organic #Applesauce #HiddenVeggies #NoAddedSugar #Snacks
Azelia K.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
Purchased at: Costco
These veggie pouches are delicious, organic and make a great to go snack for my kids ages 16 months & 2 years and 10 months old. They absolutely love these and will beg for another one after finishing their first pouch. I have to buy 2-3 boxes at a time before my next bimonthly Costco trip. I’ll let them have up to three at once since it’s made of organic fruits and vegetables. Better this than cookies, candy, chocolate, cake, etc 😁
Tori F.
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Costco
My 10 month old loveees these. He is able to control the pouch and feed himself so these are great when I can stick him in the high chair and let him do his thing! I’m glad Costco makes these easy, healthy and affordable so I feel good about letting my little one enjoy!
Caroline C.
Winter Garden, FL
My son loves these, so much so that he literally brings them to us over and over straight from the cabinet. Eash to pack in a diaper bag or backpack and eat on the go! Fruits, veggies, and a great taste that he loves. We stock up every time we go to Costco!
Courtney D.
Summerfield, NC
Purchased at: Costco
My son has a dairy allergy so finding prepared snacks is sometimes a challenge for us. Thankful that Costco carries such a great and fairly healthy snack option like these fruit & veggie pouches! They are easy for him to hold and eat as well!! WIN-WIN!
Kristen S.
Tacoma, WA
These are absolutely amazing! My daughter had a hard time adjusting to new foods, and these were super helpful. She picks them up and drinks out of it herself now!

Looking for your answer?