Kirkland Signature Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 Liters uploaded by Linda M.Kirkland Signature Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 Liters uploaded by HELI H.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

2 x 2 Liter Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Kirkland (4 Liter Total). Brand new & sealed in factory packaging. Two (2) containers per order. Net weight 2 Liter (2 qt 3.6 fl oz) per container. About 133 servings per container. Serving size 1 tablespoon... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Linda M.
After loads of research, this olive oils beats out all others for authenticity and flavor! As an Italian wife and mom, I use this in salads as well cooking fresh pasta sauces and meals! I would definitely recommend this to everyone! It's worth the cost of a Costco membership!
Mayra A.
La Mesa , CA
This oil is a healthy choice for me. I love cooking and I make sure I pick any olive oil and this one is my current favorite. I bought it at Costco. This bottle is 2 liters and it lasts me about six months I recommend if you cook on a daily basis it works amazing
HELI H.
I been using this extra virgin olive oil yeas now, this olive oil is great tasting and I use it for cooking, baking and also on salad. I specifically always look for this because it is organic and I buy 2L from Costco at a reasonable price.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I buy this product at Costco. I love that it is organic and only costs a couple of dollars more than the non organic. It tastes good and is great for cooking.