Kirkland Signature Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 Liters uploaded by Linda M.Kirkland Signature Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 Liters uploaded by HELI H.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

2 x 2 Liter Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Kirkland (4 Liter Total). Brand new & sealed in factory packaging. Two (2) containers per order. Net weight 2 Liter (2 qt 3.6 fl oz) per container. About 133 servings per container. Serving size 1 tablespoon... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
HELI H.
HELI H.
I been using this extra virgin olive oil yeas now, this olive oil is great tasting and I use it for cooking, baking and also on salad. I specifically always look for this because it is organic and I buy 2L from Costco at a reasonable price.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I buy this product at Costco. I love that it is organic and only costs a couple of dollars more than the non organic. It tastes good and is great for cooking.
Linda M.
Linda M.
After loads of research, this olive oils beats out all others for authenticity and flavor! As an Italian wife and mom, I use this in salads as well cooking fresh pasta sauces and meals! I would definitely recommend this to everyone! It's worth the cost of a Costco membership!
Mayra A.
Mayra A.
La Mesa , CA
This oil is a healthy choice for me. I love cooking and I make sure I pick any olive oil and this one is my current favorite. I bought it at Costco. This bottle is 2 liters and it lasts me about six months I recommend if you cook on a daily basis it works amazing