Kirkland Signature Non-GMO Infant Formula

Kirkland Signature Infant Formula Is Non-GMO*
What does Non-GMO refer to on our label?

*Non-GMO refers to the fact that the ingredients in Kirkland Signature Infant Formula are not genetically engineered.

Is there a national standard for labeling Non-GMO?

Not at this time. As there isn’t a national standard for labeling non-GMO, we’ve chosen to be consistent with the Vermont and European Union standards.

How do you make sure your ingredients are non-GMO?

We work closely with our suppliers to verify that the ingredients in our non-GMO products are not genetically engineered.

Kirkland Signature Infant Formula Contains No Artificial Growth Hormones†
What does this mean?

Our dairy ingredients come from cows that have not been treated with artificial growth hormones†. (†No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows.)

What is the best thing for period cramps?
Hi everyone! My little girl just turned 6 weeks old. I supplement feed her with breast milk and formula due to supply being low. We had her on Enfamil ready to feed since we left the hospital. We noticed it was causing some fussiness and she wasn’t ever able to pass gas so we decided to switch her to the Kirkland brand formula as we have seen good reviews and to see if it made things better. We started using this formula only a few days ago and we are noticing she is not passing stool nearly as frequent (down to once a day). And she also had a very runny brown stool last diaper change. She is also super gassy. Has anyone ever switched to this brand and experienced this? I know that it takes some time to adjust so I’m giving it a few more days… but I of course am now concerned. Thanks I’m advance!
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Non-GMO Infant Formula!
Amy O.
Rio Grande, NJ
The reason why I chose Kirkland signature is because it’s non-GMO for infants which is absolutely amazing that’s what I look for in my formula for my kids I use it the entire time and then I started to add cereal to it at about 6 to 8 months and then she stopped eating formula and just went straight to cereal but if you’re going to use formula of Kirkland signature non-GMO is the one to get five stars definitely recommend...
Carolyn J.
Mobile
Purchased at: Costco
The BEST PRICE that you will find on the market that still has the same quality. There are FDA standards for baby formula, so dont be fooled into thinking the priciest one is the best. Only quarle with it is its VERY FOAMY. but I found a way around this, I make the bottles the night before and put them in the fridge. This allows the foam to settle. Now there is still going to be a little bit of foam at the end of bottle. If this still bothers you or your baby then add one scoop of enfamil to each bottle. If your baby is gassy I would not get this. My baby is 9 months and handles it well. But I would not have given it to her less than 3 months because she had so much reflux.
Laurel K.
My baby has loved this formula. We are currently breastfeeding and supplementing with formula to put on some extra weight. He hasnt had any stomach issues with this, and he is able to switch between this and breastmilk without any problems.
Jess Z.
Port Royal
Love Love this formula. My son is has less gas than any of the other formulas that i have tried. It is most definitely affordable at $15.99 for a 34oz container !!! My husband and I were shicked to see how much formula cost. We would recommend this to others and our family !!
Yenny I.
Bakersfield, CA
This is a good formula for the very reasonable price. The value for price is very good. My baby have a little bit spit up at first but after she is fine, at first I'm skeptical but after trying it for few months I'm satisfied with this formula and been buying since and stopped when my baby old enough to switch to regular milk.
Kacie M.
Johns Island, SC
Really love this formula! I strictly formula feed for personal reasons and prefer this formula over the big names. My baby loves it! Dissolves super easily!
Alyssa M.
W Sacramento, CA
Fantastic. Is pretty much the same thing as the Enfamil brand at a fraction of the price. I loved this stuff when my twins were on formula.
May R.
Modesto, CA
Great deal with a package of two! Every parent that feeds baby formula knows how fast they go through it and how costly it is. Buying in bulk definitely helps the wallet!
Ammarah M.
This was the best formula ever. I wonder why Costco discontinued this. The older one was so much better in every way. My lil one just could not take the new one. It’d be great if Costco brought back this product.
Nikki B.
Plantsville, CT
Purchased at: Costco
I am actually surprised at the high ratings of this product. I am a huge fan of costco/kirkland products. So when I saw that they had there own formula I was so excited! After trying this with my daughter as a newborn, I for the first time was disappointed in a kirkland product. When mixing this formula its becomes foamy! We tried a few different formulas and this never happened. This is definitely not a Similac product. My daughter was really colicky as a baby, so the idea of giving her airy formula was not a good one. As far as affordability of this product, it is great! I was really interested in the product due to the safe ingredients. This will not turn me away from kirkland products. Out of so many, this has been the only one so far that I have not loved.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sarah H.
sackville
il y a 4 mois
Barbara N. il y a 2 mois
Yes! Both my girls were on it and my second will be on it for another 2 months. Never had an issue with upset tummies and works great in my breeza!
Sydney B.
Saint John , NB
Alex H.
il y a 3 ans
Kayla G. il y a 2 ans
As far as I know yes. I’ve read from other parents that it’s the same formula/ingredients as Similac