kirkland Signature Nighttime sleep aid - 96 Tablets uploaded by Valerie B.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Unfortunately, these are an every-night use for me.

I have a night owl's natural sleep rhythm but have to work super early, no amount of sleep training has helped me change it. So I take one of these about an hour before bedtime and it helps me get to sleep and stay asleep.

Again, as with most Kirkland products, they are as good or better than name brand, but you get exponentially more product for a smaller price.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
I can't rave about this enough. These help me have a restful night sleep but when I wake up I don't feel out of it I actually feel amazing. I buy these at Costco and the price is great. I've gotten so many friends to try it and they all love it.
Paige J.
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
I have a terrible time trying to sleep and waking up in the middle of the night. I used this and slept like a dream. I know this stuff works because it gave me real results! I am a huge fan of this to help me sleep.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Wellness Guru Expert
Costco always makes compare to items and they are just as good as the brand name products that fprnhalf the cost. And of you were to find something wrong with any product Costco has. Great return policy!
Monica P.
Monica P.
Valrico, FL
I found these at Costco and thought since the price is good I'll give them a try. Well they worked well! They didn't leave me drowsy the next day and I felt great for once.
Lisandra H.
Lisandra H.
You can find these at Costco and for the price they are spectacular! These are amazing when you can't get a good night's sleep or are having trouble falling asleep.
Kersten C.
Kersten C.
Sun City, CA
The Kirkland Sleep Aid's work just as well as name brands that you would buy at any other store. Find them at Costco :)
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Phoenix , AZ
More brands are coming out with their versions of the trend. While not all the options available are praise-worthy
Teegan T.
Teegan T.
Fairdale, KY
This sleep aid will get u napping. The thing that got me was the taste.! Its gross.
Raquel E.
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Where can I buy these? Are they as good as the brand name sleep aids out there?
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
Greensboro, MD
Wellness Guru Expert
Do these make you sluggish the next morning?