Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Turkey Meal & Sweet Potato Dog Food, 35 Lb

by Kirkland Signature

Nature's Domain Grain-Free Turkey Meal & Sweet Potato Dog Food is made with turkey meal and ocean fish meal for quality protein and omega-3 fatty acids. This formula offers great nutrition for overall health and vitality for dogs of all life stages....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Turkey Meal & Sweet Potato Dog Food, 35 Lb!
dogs love it. reasonable price, for the amount given and it is grain free which is graf for some dogs allergies.
Sterling, VA
I bought it just to try something new, and honestly I’m surprised. My dogs like it and they seem good with it.
Tacoma , WA
Great for my medium size dog. We go through about 1 bag every 2 months. It’s huge. Great value for the price.
Seaside, CA
Purchased at: Costco
Grain free dog food option! Best value with a good ingredient list. Doesn’t have a horrible smell.
Sandy, UT
Good quality and a great price. Having 2 big dogs i usually only have to buy this once a month!
Boise, ID
Purchased at: Costco
This is a killer deal for a grain free dry dog food! My dog likes it mixed with his wet food
Orange, CT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this food & it is a great value for the price. I love that it is grain free!
London
I chose this particular brand for my girl because it is highly rated and comparable to the high end brands, but the best part is that a 40lb bag is less than $45 CDN. This would last my girl approximately 6 weeks giving her a cup of food morning and night (She was a German Shepherd x Lab). It also helped maintain an excellent weight and her fur was just stunning. So soft and shiny, she would always get complimented!! We picked this particular protein as she was allergic to chicken but since Costco was constantly having to restock it. Highly recommend.
Colborne, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have tried all the super expensive pet food brands for my dog when he was a puppy because he was so picky with his food. He still isn't a great eater and frequently leaves food in his bowl but this is the only brand we can consistently get him to eat. He has been on it for years and no complaints!
Muy buena comida seca para mis perrihijos. Soy muy selectiva al momento de escoger algun alimento para mis chicos. Anteriormente utilicé otras marcas las cuales no me convencieron hasta que di con la Natures Domain y es la mejor de todas.

Looking for your answer?