Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesKirkland Signature
Nature's Domain Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Dog Food 35 lb

Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Dog Food 35 lb.

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland Signature™ Nature's Domain™ Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Formula for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional needs for all stages of life, from puppies to senior dogs. Made with salmon meal and ocean fish meal for quality protein and omega-3...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Dog Food 35 lb.!
Angie M.
Saint Peters, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Dog Food 35 lb. uploaded by Angie M.
Purchased at: Costco
We switched Sailor to this from a chicken product bc she was having allergies. Since switching she has felt so much better. And less shedding too!
Chris W.
Orangevale, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Dog Food 35 lb. uploaded by Chris W.
My dogs love this food. I have 2 labs and a chihuahua and this doesn’t upset any of their stomachs. In the past I had to buy different food for each dog but this suits all of them. Their coats are shiny, this doesn’t make them gassy, and they have maintained their weight.
Deyanira S.
Chula Vista, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this name brand. Their fur is super shinny and they also look really healthy. We like to mix it with some wet food as well. I have a schnauzer and winner dog and they absolutely love it.
Betty V.
My dog loves this food and so do I. It has been so hard to find a food that he actually enjoys and eats and doesn’t leave him having potty problems. This is a great grain free food for my very sensitive very picky large dog.
Trishna C.
Bartlett
This food has helped with my golden retrievers overall health. Her coat is shiny and before he was always so itchy and this has seemed to solve that problem about 75%. She loves eating it and can’t wait for meal time![product:kirkland-signature-natures-domain-salmon-meal-&-sweet-potato-dog-food-35-lb]
Cyndi H.
Decatur, GA
We’ve used Science Diet forever but I couldn’t find any a few months ago and ordered this for a one time purchase. However, my two dogs LOOOOVE this so much more and I realized this week how shiny and soft their coats are (one has a medium coat, the other short hair). It’s cheaper and super easy to buy at Costco whenever we get groceries!
B F.
Redwood City
The pup loves it! It’s a good value of course, coming from Costco, and we get through a bag over every couple of months. Other foods we’ve tried have had little differently flavored bits throughout, which our dog would literally pick out and not eat. Not so with this food, he’ll eat it all and lick the bowl.
Jenny G.
Corona, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog eats this and it doesn’t upset his tummy. Many other ingredients give him gas. He probably is tired of the taste but we stick with it.
Pramila U.
Arlington, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves it could be more happier if he loves it we are happy. Highly recommended by our pooch. He gets excited everytime I serve him his food. So yeah to every dog owner out their it is approved by our spoiled brat.
Christine F.
Marana, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Costco
We found out my dog has a chicken allergy. I switched to the Kirkland Salmon and can see a huge difference in his coat. It is shinier and he is shedding less. I also feel like he eats less but in a healthy way (I free fees my dogs). Amazing dog food and I will continue to buy it.

Looking for your answer?