Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesKirkland Signature
Nature's Domain Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Dog Food 35 lb

Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Dog Food 35 lb.

by Kirkland Signature

Kirkland Signature™ Nature's Domain™ Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Formula for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional needs for all stages of life, from puppies to senior dogs. Made with salmon meal and ocean fish meal for quality protein and omega-3...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Dog Food 35 lb.!
Angie  M.
Saint Peters, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Dog Food 35 lb. uploaded by Angie  M.
Purchased at: Costco
We switched Sailor to this from a chicken product bc she was having allergies. Since switching she has felt so much better. And less shedding too!
Kendra M.
Plainville, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Dog Food 35 lb. uploaded by Kendra M.
Purchased at: Costco
Keeping my dogs healthy and happy is my #1 priority. My mom had told me about the Kirkland dog food so I gave it a try. My pups love it. No stomach or allergy issues, and their coats look amazing. It does smell a bit fishy though, so if that’s something you can’t handle I would recommend trying a different one.[product:kirkland-signature-natures-domain-salmon-meal-&-sweet-potato-dog-food-35-lb]
tiffany A.
San Diego, CA
Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Dog Food 35 lb. uploaded by tiffany A.
I give my dog this brand makes her hair soft and strong and she loves them, they are a lil expensive from other brands but this one is recommended for most of the huskys
Christel W.
Orangevale, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Dog Food 35 lb. uploaded by Christel W.
My dogs love this food. I have 2 labs and a chihuahua and this doesn’t upset any of their stomachs. In the past I had to buy different food for each dog but this suits all of them. Their coats are shiny, this doesn’t make them gassy, and they have maintained their weight.
Deyanira S.
Chula Vista, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love this name brand. Their fur is super shinny and they also look really healthy. We like to mix it with some wet food as well. I have a schnauzer and winner dog and they absolutely love it.
Bich T.
Strongsville, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Kirkland Signature Nature's Domain Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Dog Food 35 lb. My dogs have been eating their food for a while. They all love it. I usually mix a bag of Salmon Meal with a bag of Lamb.
Trishna C.
Bartlett
This food has helped with my golden retrievers overall health. Her coat is shiny and before he was always so itchy and this has seemed to solve that problem about 75%. She loves eating it and can’t wait for meal time![product:kirkland-signature-natures-domain-salmon-meal-&-sweet-potato-dog-food-35-lb]
Betty V.
My dog loves this food and so do I. It has been so hard to find a food that he actually enjoys and eats and doesn’t leave him having potty problems. This is a great grain free food for my very sensitive very picky large dog.
Cyndi H.
Decatur, GA
We’ve used Science Diet forever but I couldn’t find any a few months ago and ordered this for a one time purchase. However, my two dogs LOOOOVE this so much more and I realized this week how shiny and soft their coats are (one has a medium coat, the other short hair). It’s cheaper and super easy to buy at Costco whenever we get groceries!
B F.
Redwood City
The pup loves it! It’s a good value of course, coming from Costco, and we get through a bag over every couple of months. Other foods we’ve tried have had little differently flavored bits throughout, which our dog would literally pick out and not eat. Not so with this food, he’ll eat it all and lick the bowl.

Looking for your answer?