BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Signature fish supply comes from deep ocean waters. Our fish oil is not supplied from farm-raised fish. State-of-the-art molecular distillation process is used to remove mercury, PCBs and dioxins, which guarantees purity and potency with reduced fish odor, on all Kirkland Signature fish oil products. The fish oil is derived from a variety of fish species, to maximize omega-3 fatty acid concentration. Fish Oil naturally contains the Omega-3 Fatty Acids, EPA and DHA. Omega-3 Fatty Acids help maintain heart and vascular health. see more...

• Do you like this brand? I just recently purchased it beca...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Gina L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great and affordable. I buy my bottle at Costco and they’ll have a coupon for it once in a while! The aftertaste and the smell of the pill is kind of funny...but once you get past that, it’s fine. Would recommend.
Make-up t.
new york
I’ve been getting this brand of fish oil for the past five years. It’s conveniently priced and it does the job. It also comes in a double pack at Costco or amazon which is why I continue to buy this brand and recommend to friends and family.
Kay L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is just as effective as other brands of fish oil but cheaper! I like that Kirkland offers high quality products for cheaper. It’s pretty affordable and it will go on sale occasionally. I would recommend this to others.
Jenna N.
Scottsdale, AZ
Super affordable for the amount you're getting! You save a great deal of money and stay stacked with pills for around a year or so. If you like to buy in bulk, this is for you!
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great deal for good quality fish oil pills. I take them daily and give them to my dog too (per recommendation from my veterinarian). There are probably better quality or better tasting pills on the market but not for this price. I have only had an issue with aftertaste once, when I took the pills after an acidic meal.
Anh P.
Downey
It's fish oil. In pill form that's tasteless and odorless. For heart and vascular health. I don't know if it works, but it's doesn't hurt. And having a healthy heart is a good thing, so I'm giving it 3 stars.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Kirkland Signature Natural Fish Oil Concentrate with Omega-3 Fatty Acids, 400 Softgels, 1000mg good price for quantity. Hard to intake. Stopped buying in search of an alternative. Would buy again if have to.
Sharom P.
Whittier, CA
I have been using this capsules as a supplement for my diet and even though they capsules are on the big size, they don't taste like fish skin as other brands. I got it at Costco and it's been working well.
Natalie A.
This pill is enormous so if you aren't used to taking larger pills, it's a bit of an adjustment. I took off one star because I can't really handle these pills, for some reason they are too strong and affect my sensitive stomach (I get pains the next day and it feels like acid reflux). These are definitely beneficial for promoting immune health and helping with skin and hair, but this pill is just too strong for me to take anymore and I might have to stop using it. I suggest taking one of these every day if you suffer from a weak immune system like I do.
Vivian N.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love this product! I purchased it from my local Costco store. This product has really made my nails and hair grow really strong. It has cleared up my acne. And it cleared up my acne scars by pinching the pill to pour the liquid inside the pill directly onto my acne scars. It really brightened up my face. I take it at least 1-2 times a week with a full glass of water after a full meal.
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ
Do you like this brand? I just recently purchased it because it was a great price!