Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn, 3.3 oz, 44 Count

by Kirkland Signature

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn, 3.3 oz, 44 Count!
This is some of the best popcorn and it lasts such a long time. It has such a great buttery taste. I enjoy popping this in the microwave when we have movie nights with friends and family and even when I’m just wanting a snack.
St Charles, IL
Purchased at: Costco
Yum! This is the best brand of popcorn. The butter flavor tastes good and not artificial, and it has just enough flavor without being over powering. It also comes in a big pack. I would definitely recommend!
Brooklyn, NY
This popcorn beats out any of the top name brands by a long stretch! The kernels pop to almost double the size of a normal bag of popcorn and the flavor is delicious. And for $9.99 you absolutely can't beat it
Mattapan, MA
Bought this a Costcos and it was a good price for a big pack. Tastes like popcorn not to much butter just classic popcorn. You can even buy the store brand and it will taste the same.
Yakima, Wa
Great popcorn, great price. It's yummy for a snack and movie plus it comes with 44 bags for a great price unlike others that are 10 bags and super expensive. This is cheap and great
Bay City, TX
Purchased at: Costco
I love popcorn!!! I love the fact that it comes in bulk! Kirkland brand never disappoints! Product is always fresh and the whole bag of popcorn always pops! With 1-2 kernels unpopped and that’s rare! I recommend this popcorn!
This is hands down the best popcorn. It doesn't have too much butter, it doesn't taste all oily it's just the perfect amount of salt, oil, and kernels. Really affordable and they seem healthy. I definitely recommend these to my friends and family because they are a must have!
Cincinnati, OH
These are just as good as Orville Redenbacher. Nice big kernels with an even butterier flavor. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting and still want more. They are super inexpensive compared to super market popcorns.
Juneau, AK
My family and i are popcorn lovers. this is good for big families who love popcorn. i lived in a small town and buying big box lasted us instead of buyinh expensive box of 3 bags.
colorado springs
Kirkland Signature Microwave Popcorn, 3.3 oz, 44 Count love this popcorn!! Taste even better than the Orville popcorn! Just enough butter as if you were in the theater!

Looking for your answer?