BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Signature Maple Syrup 33.8 fl.oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diana L.
Snohomish
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I remember we got this maple syrup only once and didn't really go back for it. The taste was almost too healthy for a maple syrup. Some of my family members loved it, but personally I wasn't a big fan. Not that it was terrible, not at all! But I've tried much better ones and have stuck to them ever since.
Faith K.
I used to use the fake/artificial Maple Syrup, and tried this one on a limb. It is now the only brand that I will buy and I use it for all of my pancakes/bacon/eggs that I make.
Angeline E.
Can't go back to the artificial stuff after having real maple syrup. We use it on pancakes, waffles, French toast, and as sweetener in recipes. It gets so expensive in other stores, and my family goes through it quickly so Costco is our yo-yo.
Robin B.
Bought this for my step-dad for Christmas 2016, and he's still using it today! He likes it well enough, but it isn't as dark as he tends to enjoy. Regardless, he said he'd love to have another bottle when this one runs out!
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This maple syrup is so good & tasty! My family buys it all the time! We always use it for pancakes. Mm makes them taste so yummy! A trusted affordable store brand. I love Kirkland items! This one won’t disappoint.
Hanie A.
Irvine
This is pretty good maple syrup, but it's so big. So I wasn't able to finish it before it went bad. So I had to throw away about half of the bottle, what a waste.
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Tastes very similar to natural maple syrup I get from Canada. The consistency is very light and goes great on pancakes or waffles. I like to use it for a salmon marinade/glaze to add more flavor.
It's a staple in my kitchen.
Brittany P.
Feldkirch , Vorarlberg
I like this in comparison to other syrups because I know that it's more pure and doesn't have the additives and corn syrup that the others do. It's very sweet so it doesn't take much. I would buy it again.
Vanessa N.
Round Rock , TX
I love this sirope, I only use it when I eat pancakes but it’s delicious and light and most important it’s organic!!
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you are a pancakes and waffle breakfast family like we are this is a must to have at all times in your kitchen.  Its such a great value for the quality and quantity that you get.  The rich maple flavor combines so nicely with buttery pancakes.  We've been so satisfied with this brand of maple syrup that its sad when we don't live near a Costco to get this.