BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #47 in Syrups

Kirkland Signature Maple Syrup 33.8 fl.oz. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angeline E.
Can't go back to the artificial stuff after having real maple syrup. We use it on pancakes, waffles, French toast, and as sweetener in recipes. It gets so expensive in other stores, and my family goes through it quickly so Costco is our yo-yo.
Robin B.
Bought this for my step-dad for Christmas 2016, and he's still using it today! He likes it well enough, but it isn't as dark as he tends to enjoy. Regardless, he said he'd love to have another bottle when this one runs out!
Judia L.
Brooklyn, NY
Tastes very similar to natural maple syrup I get from Canada. The consistency is very light and goes great on pancakes or waffles. I like to use it for a salmon marinade/glaze to add more flavor.
It's a staple in my kitchen.
Hanie A.
Irvine
This is pretty good maple syrup, but it's so big. So I wasn't able to finish it before it went bad. So I had to throw away about half of the bottle, what a waste.
Brittany P.
Feldkirch , Vorarlberg
I like this in comparison to other syrups because I know that it's more pure and doesn't have the additives and corn syrup that the others do. It's very sweet so it doesn't take much. I would buy it again.
Vanessa N.
Weston, FL
I love this sirope, I only use it when I eat pancakes but it’s delicious and light and most important it’s organic!!
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you are a pancakes and waffle breakfast family like we are this is a must to have at all times in your kitchen.  Its such a great value for the quality and quantity that you get.  The rich maple flavor combines so nicely with buttery pancakes.  We've been so satisfied with this brand of maple syrup that its sad when we don't live near a Costco to get this.
Natasha D.
Kelowna, BC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As a family of eight with six kids we go though a jug of this maple syrup every three weeks. I use it as a sweetener when I bake or make granola. They kids love it and the price is very good for the quality!
Annie M.
Good value but my only comment is that it is only available in one variety.  I know Costco limits products deliberately, but it would be nice to have an option.
Catherine S.
If the lid is not wiped right after use, the syrup accumulates quickly and you can no longer close the lid. Otherwise, it's a good maple syrup.