BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

• Do they make these in dark chocolate? and if yes, which ...2 Answers
Julie N.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are incredibly, incredibly addicting! The combination of chocolate, caramel and macadamia work perfectly well & it’s really hard to stop at just one cluster.

If you live in a hot/humid area, keeping them in the refrigerator works fine! The caramel gets harder to chew when cold, but overall not an issue. Definitely recommend.
Stephanie P.
Hesperia, CA
These chocolates are my all time favorite because one I love chocolate but also a sweet and salty taste also. These are literly the perfect chocolate and small snack for someone who loves sweets and salt.
Tina H.
Chapel Hill, NC
They are good for an afternoon pick me up. Taste amazing on the first bite with the sweet chocolate and the nutty macadamia. However, they are far too sweet by the third bite and I could never go past one piece. Decent snack overall since I do not see myself binging on it.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
It is a challenge to walk by and not buy these on every shopping trip. They are a cluster of macadamia nuts covered in caramel, covered in milk chocolate. The price is average for this type of treat. I lie to myself and say it's good for me because of the macadamia nuts. They typically are solid at room temp, but don't leave them in a window or anywhere near heat or light.
Mikayla M.
These are the bomb! Milk chocolate clusters with caramel and macadamia (the best kind of nuts!) in a big jar for only $13 at Costco. I like to get these and add them to my Christmas baking goody trays :)
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA
These are AMAZING the salted caramel is the perfect amount if salty and the chocolate to caramel ratio is perfect. The other nice thing is there's a few full sized macadamia nuts in each cluster is not like you eat one and there's a single nut inside.
Dhivya N.
dunwoody, GA
People usually get lots of chocolates from Costco when the go to India. So we thought we'll get this along with the usual mixed bags. This was an instant hit. There are a variety of flavors and textures in each cluster and tastes really good.
Sabrina S.
My grandma used to by these all the time before she passed I always looked forward to going over and eating them!! They are so good 1-2 of these just kicks the sweet tooth.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
I love macadamia nuts & chocolate together so I love these! Best ever. Kirkland doesn’t disappoint with their yummy snacks.
Berneta A.
Whistler , BC
These are dangerously good and such a great combination.  The Mac nuts mixed with caramel remind me of a Hawaiian Host version that we get and still eat at home called caramacs but you get a lot more in this bottle and individually these are larger. I have to really discipline myself and only eat one at a time because it is tempting to go for that second one.  This is a different treat to have around and if you love mac nuts, caramel and chocolate this is definitely for you.
Ana S.
Oakland, CA
Do they make these in dark chocolate? and if yes, which locations are they available at?