Kirkland Signature Kirkland Trail Mix Snack Packs, 18 ct uploaded by Cheryl S.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Trail Mix Snack Packs, 18 ct see more...

• Can anyone tall me where I can buy these? DO they contain a lot o...8 Answers
  • Is this healthy 7 Answers
Kirkland Signature Kirkland Trail Mix Snack Packs, 18 ct
  • "Also very good for both a sweet tooth or the want for something salty." in 1 review
Stefany P.
Wayne, NJ
No joke these are perfect for a snack anywhere (as long as it's not super hot because the chocolate will melt)! I take them to school, put them in my purse if I'm going somewhere. The good thing about this is they are already pre-packaged; if you were to get the one in a large jar mixed together, you would have to put it in a baggie. It's one less thing for you to do. It holds you over for when you want to snack on something. I prefer not to have all nuts, but the chocolate adds variety.  I really do recommend this,e specially when you want both a salty and sweet snack.
Hannah S.
I love these as a healthy snack and for on the go! They make a great addition in my lunch box too! They are just the right amount of sweet and salty and give me a lot of protein in a little package. They are just so convenient and perfectly packaged for portion control!
Melissa T.
Nuts. Raisins. M&Ms. What's not to love? If you've read any of my other reviews, you'll see I'm a sucker for sweet/salty/crunchy snacks. I love kettle corn for just that reason. But with the trail mix, I can fake like it's healthy (almonds!) and not too terrible for me (limited number of M&Ms!). It's also an easy, portable snack to throw in my bag any time.
Brenna Z.
This trail mix is so yummy and is a great snack for when you need to grab something and run out the door! I love the perfect combination of sweet and salty in this cute little pack and the quality of the products within are amazing! I have always been completely satisfied with this product and highly recommend it to all of my friends who are super busy and need quick and healthy snacks.
Kirstin C.
I have tried these once and I am a big fan. Trail mix is such a good snack especially on the go, or if you are doing something active like hiking. I really like the kirkland brand of foods and they do not disapoint with their trail mis snack packs at all!
Amrit R.
Clovis, CA
These are great I don't eat them myself but I keep them on hand for on the go snacks for my kids or lunch box snack a perfect amount of sweet along with salty definitely recommend this to everyone
Eva M.
Riverbank, CA
I never buy this or any other trail mix. It's just one of those things, if I have it in the house I'll eat it. Trail mix isn't the healthiest option and neither is kirklands. From time to time I visit my mother and she buys goodies for all her grand kids. When I'm there I dig into her cupboard looking for a treat. This is so yummy. I agree with below it's a tad on the salty side but it meshes well with the sweet raisins and m&m.
Rosa C.
Fairfield, CA
These are so yummy and affordable. Love that they come in a family sick box with individual packets. Perfect for a day on the beach. My whole family loves them. They satisfy every craving salty or sweet. If you haven't tried these I definitely inanely recommend.
Rosanna T.
Albuquerque, NM
Good quality trail mix at a great price. There are plenty of M&M's in each pack for the chocolate lovers which I am :) and the servings are a good size and not too small. I also really like that they are in individual snack packa because it makes it great for an on-the-go snack!
Hayane S.
Gaithersburg, MD
you don't give a lot of credibility when you see the box but when you open it and have all the mixed nuts in this individual packages, you go nuts! It's the perfect mix, and perfect for an after exercise snack. usually i buy it at wholesale stores.
kelly p.
Can anyone tall me where I can buy these? DO they contain a lot of sugar? ?
Heather S.