BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Steak Strips, 12 oz see more...

Jessie S.
Greenville
These meat snacks are great!  It is one of my regular Costco purchases.  The pieces are pretty large and thick cut.  It is flavorful and a pretty healthy snack, unless you eat the whole bag!  They are great for a little energy boost.  High in protein and 98% fat free.  It's a pretty good value for the size of the bag, and sometimes they have it on sale.  I definitely recommend this for any jerky lovers out there.
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
So yummy!! I love the individual packs!! Perfect for on the go! Costco is amazing for all the snacks they have. Flavor is so good. Tastes like meat not seasoned rubber.
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Omg these are so so so good & yummy! Wow my mouth is watering just thinking about them. These are so good! Great chunks of meat & super tasty too! If you’re in a pinch you could even throw a few pieces into a meal these are so versatile! Not just your plain dried beef jerky strips!
Paige G.
Vista, CA
This was on sale at my local Costco and I was excited to try it because beef jerky isn't always super inexpensive. It was a great quality, tasted super yummy and was the perfect on the go snack! We will definitely wed to go stock up before the sale ends!
Michelle P.
My absolute favorite easy, healthy, high protein snack! These Kirkland steak strips are fantastic for those trying to eat healthy on the go. Low calorie, high protein, explosive taste. I keep a bag in my purse to give me a quick protein boost throughout the day! This is a pantry staple in my home.
Mary V.
My husband likes this. I'm not a huge fan of it because I don't like the large pieces. The flavor is good and it's a good snack, it's just not one of my favorites.
stefani k.
Lorain, OH
great value for the size of the bag and amount you get. best snack to keep you full. hard to share this product because it tastes so great! love Kirkland brand compared to other name brands
Gaby R.
One of my favorite jerkys, you get more for money with this. It is flavorful and the right amount of tender. It's thickly cut which I like better than thin dry slices. The original flavor has a hint of sweet
April D.
Delicious! Great for on-the-go. Convenient resealable packaging. We've gone on 2 camping trips & brought a package both times. Great snack for driving (especially if you're the driver.)
Caitlin D.
Yakima, WA
Yum! So good for the price, we love to have these on hand at all times! The are much thicker than your average beef jerky, but also more moist.