BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

All the flavor and goodness of our Kirkland Signature whole fancy cashews - none of the salt see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jacquelyne Z.
Detroit, MI
These are perfect for mixing with other nuts and dried fruit. They are a great price! I also like to chop these into sweet smoothies with coconut and cocoa powder. I purchased at Costco. Don’t forget that cashews are the fattiest nut, but they are still a healthier alternative to eating most processed foods
Naim M.
Yelm, WA
My favorite!!! I always have these at home. I absolutely love cashews and the unsalted ones are my favorite because you can do so much with them. They go great on a Chinese dish just crush some up and you have a fancy dinner. Or just grab the jar and relax, watch a movie and eat them by the handfuls.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Cashews are my favorite and my family eats a lot of them. So we always get them from Costco. Not only cause of the size of the container, but also the quality. And such a great price for so many! I would recommend for sure.
jackie m.
chula vista
Kirkland is always yummy fresh and best value for your money. These cashews are good for a snack at home or even on the go. So creamy and melt in your mouth they will not disappoint. Nice to serve for your guests also
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Kirkland Cashews are top-notch! I have purchased these for a few months now and have found them to be GREAT and healthy grab-and-go snacks. I love the way they are salted compared to other brands. These don't leave your fingers greasy with little salt particles all over. Instead they must salt them with sea salt somehow, I feel like I can just do a quick brush on my jeans and get the powder residue off and no messing up my jeans with grease!
Amanda I.
cutler bay, FL
Whenever I go to BJ’s I have to stop in this section to pick up my favorite brand of Kirkland’s cashews. I think these probably have the most flavorful taste without adding salt to them and ruining their natural flavor.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Trina S.
The cashews are flavorful without being overly salty; which, we could all stand to cut back on. This comes in a pack of 2, so although it costs a little bit more, there are 2 bags.
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Kirkland nuts are soooo bomb! I love these big containers of nuts! They are healthy and perfectly toasted and make the perfect snack or when you’re making homemade “salted chocolate covered cashews” Great price, great quality!!! Must try. Love me some Kirkland!
Kylie L.
The Colony, TX
My dad loves cashews- especially around the holidays. So these are a big purchase item in my parents household. These are so good and the value for the price you pay is so awesome. Costco anything is great for value. High quantity and quality for a low price.