BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #13 in Nuts & Seeds

All the flavor and goodness of our Kirkland Signature whole fancy cashews - none of the salt see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marytó C.
No pueden faltar en mi despensa, son mi Snack favorito, ademas los implemento en mi Dieta diaria y saludable, me hace tener energía, me gusta que no tienen sal, son crujientes, están doraditos, sin duda los recomiendo. Kirkland Signature Kirkland Signature Unsalted Cashews, 2.5 Pound [2.5 Pound]Kirkland Signature Kirkland Signature Unsalted Cashews, 2.5 Pound [2.5 Pound]
Kylie L.
Plano, TX
My dad loves cashews- especially around the holidays. So these are a big purchase item in my parents household. These are so good and the value for the price you pay is so awesome. Costco anything is great for value. High quantity and quality for a low price.
Marlene G.
Los angeles, CA
Yummy in my tummy! Kirkland had better quality control than well known brands! I love Costco and it’s home brand and I prefer it over we’ll known brands! The Kirkland cashews are high quality! I’ve had these before! Careful not to eat too many!
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
Cashews are my favorite and my family eats a lot of them. So we always get them from Costco. Not only cause of the size of the container, but also the quality. And such a great price for so many! I would recommend for sure.
nia l.
Livermore, CA
I prefer to buy unsalted option firstly it’s more healthier. I blend the cashews to add into some curry to make it thicker and tastier. So it has never disappointed me. Sometimes I use it as replacement to cream in butter chicken if I don’t have it.
jackie m.
chula vista
Kirkland is always yummy fresh and best value for your money. These cashews are good for a snack at home or even on the go. So creamy and melt in your mouth they will not disappoint. Nice to serve for your guests also
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Kirkland Cashews are top-notch! I have purchased these for a few months now and have found them to be GREAT and healthy grab-and-go snacks. I love the way they are salted compared to other brands. These don't leave your fingers greasy with little salt particles all over. Instead they must salt them with sea salt somehow, I feel like I can just do a quick brush on my jeans and get the powder residue off and no messing up my jeans with grease!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Rachel H.
I love cashews and the price for this at Costco is fair and if it’s on sale it’s awesome. I love cashews as a small snack and so does my family. I prefer the unsalted because the salted is way too salty
Marquesa D.
Mcminnville, OR
Great quality for this product. I use these to make nut butters and fake hummus. They are fresh and taste like cashews should. They tend to last me a long time and are great to eat a handful or two! I recommend these!