Kirkland Signature Kirkland Extra Strength Glucosamine Chondroitin - 1 Bottle, 220 Tablets Each

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Two tablets per day see more...

Meghan P.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has made a difference in my joint pain and flexibility over the past few months of use. Not a huge amount of change, but it is somewhat effective and with crappy joints any help is worth it. I would recommend it.
Alison H.
My fiance and I are both getting a little older and feeling the stress on our joints. I am a former dancer and my joints have been getting worse for years. This is a well priced glucosamine and chondroitin supplement that gives me a noticeable change in my joint pain.
Kelsey L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I started taking glucosamine after I was having constant pain in my knees, being that glucosamine is good for healthy joints and I started to see a difference! These are part of my daily vitamin routine!
Daphnne C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We actually were told by the vet to use these for our 14 year old lab and he is doing great. Been on them for over a year and we can tell his joints don't hurt him nearly as much anymore. Now if I could just convince my boyfriend to start taking them....
Brittney B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband used these and noticed a little bit of a difference. It's nice that they come in bulk and they are also affordable.
Brianne L.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Glucosamine helps with joint pain. My family used to give it to our aging dogs and I really think it did help them!