BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Dried Plums see more...

Lovely S.
Lovely S.
OMG! This is the best. If you like plums but in a dried sort of juicy way then this is for you. It could be a little sticky but totally worth it for the taste. I gobble down 4 or 5 in one sitting. It is easy to carry to lunch and it is great if you are felling hungry and want a little snack. Two thumbs up for the taste!
Monica G.
Monica G.
Foodie Expert
These are good they have good flavor my kid loves them and I know it may sound funny but my son gets constipation pretty often and these actually help him go. So they're good for that too.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Atlanta, GA
LOVE these!! Perfect snack on the go, plus I love them for a preworkout snack. Great energy food and good for you.
Crissy K.
Crissy K.
My daughter loves these and they last a very long time. You know they taste good when your 2 year old is beggingg for more prunes!
Sabhya P.
Sabhya P.
I was hoping these would be good and not too sweet. I dislike them because it's too sweet. I eventually got a headache after eating this.
sh X.
sh X.
Los Angeles, CA
I have a sweet tooth, but this is too sweet for me. Did you know dried fruits have 3 times more sugar than the original fruit
Fatima T.
Fatima T.
Probably one of the best remedies for a constipated baby, or mommy. My son really likes these and the minute I open the fridge he is quick to grab the bag.
Janessa M.
Janessa M.
These prunes are moist, soft, and delicious. The package is large and very reasonably priced, especially compared to a small package from a regular grocery store ( which never seems to be the same quality)
Alison S.
Alison S.
Saint Louis, MO
Love these prunes-- always moist and sweet. Especially good in cereal or oatmeal for breakfast.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Smyrna, GA
I love prunes and so did my roommate when I hate one.. We went through a full bag in about 2 months and boy does work if you know what I mean.. If you suffer from constipation and if you refuse to take laxatives eat about 3 or 4 of these with some chia pudding and it will work great.