Kirkland Signature Kirkland Dried Cherries uploaded by Maggie K.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Dried Cherries see more...

Lauren L.
Lexington, SC
These are DELICIOUS. When we go camping, I am always in charge of making "homemade" trail mix. I buy raw almonds, unsalted cashews, and other unsalted nuts (salted trail mix drives me crazy and makes me insanely thirsty) and then get a couple bags of dried fruit from Costco and maybe some M&Ms as well and mix them all together. It is ALWAYS a hit, and it is always requested by my friends and family. The dried cherries are my favorite! They're tangy, juicy, and delicious, not to mention that they are not sugary or extra sweet.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
High quality dried fruit snack! I enjoy mixing this with my favorite nuts, like cashews, almonds, walnuts, etc. to create a better quality and larger quantity trail mix that my whole family loves. And this particular brand of dried cherries are just the right blend of dry and chewy, which gives them excellent flavor:-)
Roxanne S.
Gerry, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Very very tart! They are good but if you don't like tart things these aren't for you! I like adding a few to my salads! The flavor is great, taste just like your think they would just add a kick of tart to it. They are every good for baking! The aren't badly price! Would get again! A handful before bed helps you sleep better at night.
Rachel K.
I have been looking for these everywhere to put in an oatmeal bar. They are great. They are larger in size compared to other types of dried fruit. They taste very natural with no artificial taste. They are really good just for a snack or added to bars or even a salad. I would highly recommend these.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are great! Nice and tart like they say but sweet as well. They are a bit pricy but I am willing to pay more for natural products. Kirkland is a great brand.
Maggie K.
This is the favorite snack of the kiddo who I nanny for. I forgot my lunch one day and had a few of these with crackers and cheese- delish. Now, I buy my own to keep at home.

Do you ever mindlessly eat in front of the TV? This is my TV snack because I don't feel TOO guilty.

I don't have a Costco membership, so I have to rely on my friends to grab a bag for me. I do hold out for these because it's a good deal and a great product.
Alli M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Costco has the best price for dried fruit! These cherries are the perfect balance between sweet and tart. They are always soft and chewy. Nothing worse than dried fruit that is hard and shriveled up. I use Kirkland Dried Cherries for a Port Wine Cherry sauce for salmon; cherry almond scones; and dark chocolate, tart cherry oatmeal cookies. These possibilities are endless.
Katherine W.
Temecula, CA
I love these cherries! I make an oatmeal pecan bar that I added these cherries to and it is so good it is dangerous. I have also tried them with semi- sweet chocolate chips and it is an awesome combination. Next I am going to make walnut, milk chocolate chip cookies with these chopped in for the holidays, I have a feeling they are going to be very popular! They are great by themselves as a sweet treat or mixed into homemade trail mix, I have done both and they are favorite snacks around my home. Enjoy!
Stacy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are great in yogurt. Add some granola and you have a delicious, not too sweet parfait. I really enjoyed the taste and I really loved that these weren't super sweet like a lot of other fried fruit. I recommend these to anyone looking for a good snack or new breakfast idea.
Jen B.
Rolla, MO
These are the best tasting dried cherries! They are sweet and tart and work perfectly in scones. They also make a great snack or are great mixed into homemade granola or trail mix. One of my favorite dried cherry brands!