BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #37 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Cashew Cluster, 32 oz see more...

Sara A.
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA
Foodie Expert
I tried the Kirkland Cashew Clusters for the first time today. I enjoy cashews, they are one of my favorite nuts. I did not enjoy them in this product. While you could definitely taste the cashews first and foremost, the other flavors did not go well with them. I also did not like having bits of nut in my teeth and mouth after eating these. I think I will stick with a handful of plain old cashews in the future.
Lindzie B.
Lindzie B.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE THESE SO MUCH. They are a little salty and sweet at the same time and they're just amazing. They're pretty healthy ingredients and have a lot of different nuts and seeds in them. They're the perfect snack because they're small and easy to grab on the go. I've been eating these for about a week and eat them probably everyday. I'll definitely continue to buy them. Soooooo good.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Salt Lake City, UT
These things are evil. Once you open the bag you won't stop eating them. They have just the right amount of sweet and salty. They're pretty hard to bite through so they're not the easiest thing to eat, but they're so good you don't care. I make sure to portion mine out and put the bag away in order to keep my consumption down because they are definitely not low in calories.
Lyndsey R.
Lyndsey R.
Foodie Expert
I like nuts. Nuts of all kinds. Kirkland does good nuts. You just can't compare these nuts to other nuts without going a little nutty. Have you had your nuts today? Sorry, my 'snaps' keep giving me loads of reviews to do but these really are that good! Influenster even said this was a 'great review'... guess they're nuts about nuts too.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
Foodie Expert
I can't buy these anymore because when I open the bag I want to eat the whole thing. Crunchy's not too overly sweet it's the right suites bought and sold the spot every time. I leave these out as treats for my company and they go crazy in the bowl is completely empty by an hour after I put them out highly recommend these delicious snack
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Advance, NC
I was very impressed with these. They are a very good choice for a quick snack when you are unable to get lunch or breakfast. I bought these at Costco - a very reasonable priced item. I am usually very satisfied with Kirkland items. These clusters aren't too hard on the teeth either, which can definitely be a problem with clusters!
Leigh Ann K.
Leigh Ann K.
Alexandria, LA
Foodie Expert
These were really good for snacking. I appreciated the simple ingredients & the flavor was really nice- not too sweet & still had a little salt. I really like them. They come in a fairly large bag & with just me & my husband eating them beacause the kids don't care for nuts, it was hard to finish them up before they got stale.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
San Rafael, CA
I buy these to bring in to my work places (I travel and am in different locations every day) and everyone always raves about them!
They're gluten free, vegan if you eat honey and very very yummy.
The people I give them to are always impressed with their flavor, clean ingredient list and the high percentage of cashews in them.
Dade C.
Dade C.
Excellent combination of nut clusters. It had almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds lightly drizzled worth honey. It's the nuttiest cluster---not skimpy at all, and it's gluten free and only 4 grams of sugar! Packed with protein. The convenient zip lock keeps the bag airtight fresh. ($10.99 at Costco)
Heather S.
Heather S.
San Anselmo, CA
Foodie Expert
These are completely addicting. I can only buy them when I know i will be sharing them in a group setting like a cabin rental or a group camping trip. Its a wonderful snack and they taste great. I love the protein from the nuts and all the flavors that are involved. I would deffinitly recommend trying these out!
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
Foodie Expert
Does anyone know if there is honey in this product? Is it organic? Thanks!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington , ['', 'ON', '']
Do you just eat these by themselves or do you mix them in with other dried fruit and such ?