Kirkland Signature Kirkland Cashew Cluster, 32 oz

Kirkland Cashew Cluster, 32 oz

Does anyone know if there is honey in this product? Is it organic? Thanks!
Do you just eat these by themselves or do you mix them in with other dried fruit and such ?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Kirkland Cashew Cluster, 32 oz!
Ariana L.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I love cashews they are my all time favorite. This brand is super good and healthy i love it. I know I'm not putting anything bad in my body. They are very healthy. And i think these are better than most brands. Yes i would highly recommend these.
Rocio R.
Tooele, UT
These are so delicious. They have a slight sweetness to them and are a healthy snack/dessert.
Joanna B.
Spokane
These are ok. Really salty and crunchy. The clusters of cashews and seeds are a bit bigger than I would prefer. Flavor is pretty good, just not a favorite. Good natural choice if you don’t want a lot at once.
Aria M.
New Brighton, PA
I love these a slightly sweet and a little salty snack. Its hard to stop at the recommended serving size, so you can rack up some calories, but it is a wonderful snack in moderation.
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Purchased at: Costco
These cashew clusters are really good. First of all, I love cashews. Second, I like salty, sweet. Put it together and you get these, yum! Sell them at Costco and they are a good price. The only downside I find is they cut my gums but that is because of my connective tissue disorder weakening them.
Sequoia S.
Seward, AK
Amazing! Good for all ages. Quite crunchy which I love, with amazing flavor. Good snack. It's healthy too, have nuts and seeds. Healthy and full of flavor what a great combination. Definitely recommend u buy.
Lexus *.
Fate, TX
These are pretty safe or items we get from Costco, super flavorful and kind of a pick me up.
Michele L.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Costco
These are soooo good!! If you’re looking for a crunchy, sweet and salty snack, this is definitely something you should try. I like to grab a handful for a protein filled snack on the go. They are perfect bite sized squares so they’re perfect for kids as well! Cashews are tasty and can be pretty expensive but these are always a great deal at Costco when they have them. Even better when they are on sale!! If you see these, grab a bag! You won’t be disappointed!!
Hailee K.
I was at costco looking for snacks and saw these so decided to try them and OMG these are amazing! If you don't want to get addicted to a new snack don't try these! I sat and ate half a bag in one sitting 😳 needless to say I purchase these everytime I go to Costco and I definitely recommend
Lisa L.
Bronx, NY
I’m coscot member so I always buy it on the bigger size I have allergies to other nuts