Kirkland Signature

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
These are just lush. My guilty pleasure. They are crunchy and delicious. They are so moreish that eating the full bag is not a problem. I find it is a bit pricey compared to other brands but you definitely get what you pay for as the quality and freshness is second to none. Love it!
5 / 5
This product is so perfectly sweetened and salted. I usually hate that mix but they’ve done it amazingly seeing that people like nuts salted but to have blemish of sweetness. The texture makes it so easy to crunch and enjoy it, the packaging is easy to open and close without breaking apart and I love that so I don’t eat it all in one sitting. It is worth the money seeing as it’s rational to the size given.
5 / 5
Kirkland Cashew Clusters are a delightful snack. The perfect combination of crunchy cashews and sweet, chewy clusters makes for a satisfying treat. Whether you're craving a midday pick-me-up or a guilt-free indulgence, these clusters deliver on taste and quality. Conveniently packaged and reasonably priced, they're a must-have for any snack stash.