Kirkland Signature Kirkland Almonds

Kirkland Almonds

Who think this almonds are incredible? Kirkland Signature Kirkland Almonds
Are these almonds salted?
Is this worth the purchase for a healthy snack?
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Kirkland Almonds!
Product Highlights
They taste great and if you don't need to use them all at once you can put them in a container and freeze them.in reviews
elle A.
Kirkland Signature Kirkland Almonds uploaded by elle A.
Purchased at: Costco
This is one of the most practical and economical bulk package of almond nuts I have ever bought. I use it for snacking, baking muffins, bread and cookies. I gave even made my own almond milk with it. They all delicious!
Raj S.
Brampton, ON
Kirkland Signature Kirkland Almonds uploaded by Raj S.
My husband really enjoys snacking on these almonds and I can easily use some when I am baking. I find that they are great variety and value for your money and they easily last a long time in our household and I would encourage you to pick some up too!
Shea-Lynn Y.
Tasted fresh not stale. Price was high. The packaging could have been thicker and maybe reusable.
Jade Y.
Great value and they always taste good. We usually roast them first ourselves in the oven and add some toppings if we want. The ingredients are super pure and the bag keeps for a long time! I love almonds and costco so I definitely recommend the kirkland brand.
Jnisha T.
Kirkland brand is good because you get a lot of product for the money you buy, however it is a large amount an lasts you for a long time as well.
Angela S.
Hampton, Ontario
Kirkland almonds are quite good. They are a little more money but I learned the hard way they are well worth it. These are great for snacking. I have them with a bit of cheese to keep the munchies at bay.
Tammy J.
Amazing price for the amount of almonds you get. I snack on a handful of these every day. We always have these in the house.
Theresa L.
Abbotsford, BC
Hubby likes to take almonds to work for a quick snack. He says they taste fresh and are great quality. We buy these all the time as the bag is big and the price is right
Arynn S.
Hanmer, ON
These are so nice for baking or to take along to work as a healthy snack. They are always fresh and a great deal.
Isabel D.
Pointe Claire , QC
Purchased at: Costco
Love almonds and love the Costco Kirkland ones. Perfect crunch and perfect price for the amount you get! I will definitely keep buying from them
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Valeria B.
Santiago de Chile
il y a un an
Dori N. il y a un an
I love them great quality, consistent size and no shells