BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #21 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Almonds see more...

• Is it fresh and good? Cause I got it and it tasted like i...1 Answers
  • Why is the bag so expensive? 6 Answers
  • I can't seem to find the roasted almonds without salt? Ha...6 Answers
Kirkland Signature Kirkland Almonds
  • "They taste great and if you don't need to use them all at once you can put them in a container and freeze them." in 1 review
Pragati L.
Whenever i feel my nails getting brittle, my hair shedding unusual, i eat soaked almonds. This is the best remedy without any huge expenses. Costco has it all in one🙂. Almonds!!
Almonds bag in costco comes in size 3 lb approx 9 cups. These are supreme whole and steam pasteurized almonds. They are fresh and huge in quantity. To increase its life and freshness keep them in refrigerator. I love ❤️ them. They are super fresh and sweet
Amber F.
Salem, OR
Kirkland is a go to brand when I want a quantity of product at an affordable price. I purchased some almonds to make into a trail mix for myself. I typically don't enjoy unsalted nuts due to the fact of them tasting TO nutty. Kirkland's unsalted almonds have just the right amount of flavor without the over powering taste of nut. They are a crunchy snack that will keep you snacking for hours, haha. Great for recipes, trail mixes and on the go snacks!
Adamari L.
Sylmar , CA
I don’t eat junk food as much I’ve been trying to change my eating habits and I‘ve heard almonds are a good source of protein and I decided to try some. These Kirkland almonds are so satisfying and it’s such a big bag it last me so much ! I recommend
Allison H.
These almonds taste great and are good for you too! Easy on the go snack that fills you up without weighing you down. Easy to store and pack. Big and little kids love them. Always taste fresh and are a good price.
jackie m.
chula vista
Kirkland almonds are always fresh and descent sized bag for the price you are paying for. Guarantee it’s the cheapest and freshest. I love eating almond as a snack or even in the go in the car or running errands
Ashley R.
TACOMA, WA
We get these Kirkland Signature Kirkland Almonds for cheap at Costco. We feed a number of people at our home so buying in bulk is always preferred. The quality is good and you know exactly what you're getting when buying this product. We like to eat these as a snack or chop them up and add them to our oats.
Danielle S.
Best value for your buck. These are really good almonds at a great price. I've had mine in my cabinet for a while, and they still taste as good as when I bought them
Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
Almonds are our favorite on-the-go snack for my husband and I. They are high in protein and the crunch factor in them make them a perfect companion for our long road trips! Hence this bag from Costco is just perfect! We have never been disappointed by their quality! Highly recommended!
Virginia H.
Greenville, SC
You really can't beat the price and amount of product you get with these almonds at Costco. I always go for these over the salted variety because I'm trying to watch my diet and salt intake. I buy these bags regularly, then divide them up as a snack for work, the gym, or hiking.
MeetAndrea G.
Jacksonville, FL
I love my Kirkland almonds, so taste, so crunchy. I bought those at my near Costco, delicious and the price is affordable. I like just to eat it plain or with my cereal. I definitely will recommend it to my family and friends, I know my sister will love it to.
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
I can't seem to find the roasted almonds without salt? Has anyone ever find them in their store?
Karine B.
Montreal, QC
Once the bag open how long can we keep them?
Martin A.
San Fernando, CA
Why is the bag so expensive?
Yasmineesta M.
Astoria, NY
Is it fresh and good? Cause I got it and it tasted like it's been there for years?

back