Kirkland Signature Kirkland Almonds

Kirkland Almonds

Are these almonds salted?
Is this worth the purchase for a healthy snack?
Too bad about the PPOs. Also wondering about glyphosate. Will have to find a different source.
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Kirkland Almonds!
Product Highlights
“They taste great and if you don't need to use them all at once you can put them in a container and freeze them.” in reviews
Tustin
Highly recommend these almonds to anyone looking for a healthy snack at a good price. Nuts are so insanely expensive and it’s hard to justify buying them. But these almonds are an incredible quality and way more affordable than other grocery stores. They last a while too since the bag is so large. Make sure to seal in a plastic baggie or container to keep fresh.
Whittier, CA
Love these almonds they are so tasty! They can be pricey but you do get a good amount of almonds! I use these on oatmeal and cereal and even take them in a ziplock as snacks! If you buy these I can say and recommend to buy air tight seal container but they will lady a long time since it’s such a large amount.
Kirkland Signature Kirkland Almonds uploaded by Shruthi N.
Purchased at: Costco
It is a well-known fact that natural and unsalted almond are a tasty snack with a lot of nutrients and health benefits packed within. Loaded with a lot of minerals, they are considered the healthiest nuts. I love Kirkland Almonds for there QUALITY & QUANTITY. It’s crunchy & pack is filled with the best nuts 😍
Falls Church, VA
I've bought a bag of these almonds months ago and I still have a ton left. It's perfect for snacking and using for baking. You can coat them in chocolate for a sweet and salty taste. Just a few keeps me full and from craving other sugary sweets. Don't forget its a great source of protein.
Seattle, WA
We use a ton of almonds in our house because we put them in smoothies every day. These almonds taste great and are definitely the best deal if you regularly use almonds for more than just a snack. I would recommend, for raw almonds I don’t think they are any better or worse than other brands.
Yardley, PA
I like munching healthy snacks like nuts and I tried this brand from costco and liked Almonds a lot. They are sweet in taste which I like. My husband and kids eat them all the time. Price is very reasonable and last for good amount of time. I will definitely recommend it.
Jackson Hts, NY
I love these almonds as they have nothing added to them. They are super affordable for such a large size. I used this in so many things, like blending them into smoothies and eating them as is or mixing them into oatmeal. I would definitely recommend this.
Bothell
I personally love almonds, but these ones are just straight almonds and they aren’t salted or seasoned. These are good for people who don’t like salted almonds. I wouldn’t recommend these to people with nut allergies haha (all jokes), overall they are okay :)
Macomb, MI
This is a very large bag of almonds and sometimes it it does not get entirely used. I put them in an airtight container so that we can continue to use them throughout time do we have them they are great to mix in with the trail mix or even by themselves.
Brooklyn, NY
Great amount of product for price. I’ve surprised myself with loving the unsalted ones and I don’t feel guilty indulging in more then my fair share when I buy in bulk. I definitely recommend these to almond lovers who don’t want to break the bank.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...