Kirkland Signature Ito En Matcha Blend (Green Tea), 100% Japanese Green Tea 100 count (Pack of 2) uploaded by Patricia P.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Ito En Matcha Blend green tea. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Adriana V.
As someone trying to replace my coffee addiction with something healthier (but still caffeinated!), I was very pleased to find this product in my local Costco for fifteen dollars. I was somewhat skeptical, as I have always found green teas to be somewhat unremarkable, but this product is excellent. It is aromatic, flavorful, and makes me feel like I am ingesting something healthy! If you buy this tea, you will not be disappointed. Just don't forget to tap the remaining matcha in the packet onto your tea . . . it enhances the flavor of the product.
Emerald G.
Belmont Shore, CA
I'm a huge Matcha Addict and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this tea. Picked it up at Costco and have been drinking it religiously! Love that it is a Sencha/ Matcha blend since Sencha contains high amounts of Catechin antioxidants and Matcha offers more Caffeine and L-theanine than any other type of green tea. If you aren't aware L-theanine is associated with relaxation and mental alertness, as well as influencing dopamine and seratonin. So the blend gives you all the health benefits of green tea as well as a steady energy boost without the crash or jitters associated with caffeine in coffee and other energy drinks. The flavor of this tea is robust and better than many more expensive brands I've tried. Love the energy boost and calm alertness it imparts.
Patricia P.
san pablo
This is my favorite matcha green tea bag. It’s is a little sweet, a little savory, and has a hint of bitterness. It is good for a tea bag. I ordered a 50ct from Amazon for $12. That’s 24 cents per tea bag. An amazing deal.
Madelyn A.
una tradición en mi familia. te verde te ayuda mucho. tiene muchos beneficios. el de Costco siempre lo compro y es muy bueno.  todos los días lo tomo con miel y limón. te recomiendo
Ashy C.
This tea taste great I drink it first thing in the morning. Green tea is great for your body with all the anti aging benifits and great for your teeth. I would recommend this and I will definitely buy this again
Matt G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Best green tea you can buy for the price. Tastes good and "fresh" not processed flavored. You get plenty in the box for the price.
Sarah C.
This is a good green tea. It has a very earthy aroma and taste. I would definitely buy this ag
Soummaya S.
This tea is really good especially with honey ! the smell of the tea bag is a bit weird but once you add hot water its all good ! This tea makes you feel light and energized. The price is really good for the amount that is provided. I would recommend this to any tea drinkers out there!