BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Compare Kirkland Signature Ibuprofen IB to the active ingredient in Motrin IB. Active ingredients in each tablet: 200 mg (NSAID). Kirkland Signature Ibuprofen IB temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor aches and pains due to headache, muscular... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Miranda H.
S Burlington, VT
This is the best way to buy your medicine. Instead of spending twice the amount on name brand you can buy the Kirkland one and get 100x the amount. These bottles literally last forever and the quality is the same as name brand ibuprofen. Not sure why people spend the money on the other
Jada E.
Grayson, GA
I always have Kirkland Ibuprofen in my medicine cabinet!! Why pay more for a brand name, when you can buy this HUGE bottle for a bargain? Good for fever, and aches/pain of all types. Small tablets are easy to swallow. Costco is the place to go for all types of OTC meds!
Jessica J.
Temple Terrace, FL
These work just as well and sometimes better than some name brand ibuprofen. Both the quantity and the quality of this medicine is great. I highly recommend it to anyone who prefers ibuprofen over other OTC pain medications.
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
Can't get through that many Ibuprofen before they expire but it's such a great deal that I can't buy it anywhere else! I like to stock up on this for our medical missions for our church!
Leah C.
Seattle, WA
Your basic ibuprofen tablet. Does its job well, and Costco sells them in massive packs of two. These don't irritate my stomach like Advil and Aleve sometimes do.
Danielle D.
Riverview, FL
Works just as well as name brand and way cheaper! The huge bottles stay stored in our cabinet and we put a few in a smaller container for the car or a purse.
Sarah R.
Works so well. just as good as the name brand but much more cost effective. I suffer from migraines and these always take care of them within 15 minutes
Sarah H.
Again, for one of those supplements you know everyone can use, the Kirkland brand quantities are ideal. Quality is great as well!
Crissy K.
Excellent product and very effective. I haven't noticed any difference between these and the big name brands.
Cindy T.
Springfield, VA
I love Costco and I always have a good experience with them. This brand is too notch and is my 1st choice.