BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Signature Ibuprofen for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with the common cold headache toothache muscular aches backache for the minor pain of arthritis for the pain of menstrual cramps and for the reduction of fever. see more...

Hailey N.
Bakersfield, CA
Great value for the cost vs what you get in the bottle, and they work just like any other 200mg ibuprofen tablet will. This is usually the best price we can find for how many doses you get in the package.
Felicia B.
Holladay, UT
We love these in our home! They are cheaper than the "leading brand". And they have more in them. They work just the same as your big brand ipuprofein. But they are just more convenient on your wallet!
Gracie K.
I love that these are liquigels, because they make it so much easier to swallow. I got these from Costco. They were pretty effective, but not as much as I would like. I've only used them for headaches. They usually only dim the pain a bit, not completely get rid of it. And that's when I take 2. But they're cheap, and easy to swallow, and pretty big bottles, so they're good enough. But I prefer Advil liquigels
Stephanie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love that Costco is reliable and inexpensive when it comes to most medicines, and their ibuprofen is no exception. Quality and quantity - thanks Costco!
Jodi R.
Solid ibuprofen. I love buying from Costco because I can by all my products in bulk and the bottles are large so you get a lot of pills.
Jenn H.
Bothell , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only ibuprofen I buy, it's good quality, it's cheap and it lasts forever!