Kirkland Signature Grain Free Dental Chews Dog Treats, 72 Ct

Every dog deserves clean teeth! Grain-free and gluten-free dental chews are safely digestible, with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. The chews are two-sided, with a groove and multiple levels of ridges and nubs to help clean teeth and reduce plaque and tartar from a variety of angles: the easy "paw grip" handle is designed to work with your dog s natural, instinctive chewing style. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sarah M.
Ok, so if you are eating something right now, maybe wait to read the rest of this review. My dog loves, loves, loves greenies but they cost almost $1 a day. So, I was super pumped to see 72 for $40 under the Kirkland brand. What a deal! He loves the Kirkland brand just as much. The one downside is that my dog has green poop now. Super gross looking and I don't recall it ever happening with the Greenies brand.
Janelle B.
We haven't been using these long, but so far, they're working incredibly well on decreasing our dog's tartar buildup and she loves them! She currently has 2 per day and once her teeth are clean, we'll decrease to 1 per day and then every other day for maintenance.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
If your dogs love greenies and you love knowing greenies are good for their teeth, you also know how expensive greenies can get!! These are very similar... they may even be identical. Not sure. So, definitely worth the $$ savings!!!
Raquel B.
I'm starting to use this product and my dog looks like he likes. In this package there are a lot of them so I will use for a long season. It has a affordable prize. I will recommend you because it's doing a great job with my dog.
Lacanda F.
Semmes, AL
My dog loves these. They keep his breath fresh and his teeth clean. Plus they are super cheap compared to other brands!
Berneta A.
Whistler BC
This is the generic Kirkland version of Greenies but for a waaaayyyyy better deal than what you would find at pet stores like pet smart and petco. My dogs can’t tell the difference  and with having three dogs we go through these dental chews quickly but the box lasts because there are so many of them. The only weird thing about this is that the dogs poop out green parts, I don’t think that they fully digest them as it’s a dental cleaning thing. But this works for dog teeth and helps to keep our fur babies teeth clean.
Gabriela R.
Montreal, QC
My dog loves these! I like that it’s convincente that I can pick them up when I’m running my groceries. The price is so much better at Costco than at the pet store!