HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionKirkland Signature
Extra Strength Vitamin D3 2000 IU 600 Softgels, Bottle (Pack of 2)

Vitamin d3, also known as the sunshine vitamin, is important for strong bones and teeth.† vitamin d3 also plays a major role in healthy cell development and helps keep the immune system strong.† d3 has been shown to promote muscle health, breast health...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kirkland Signature Extra Strength Vitamin D3 2000 I.U. 600 Softgels, Bottle (Pack of 2)!
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Kirkland Signature Extra Strength Vitamin D3 2000 I.U. 600 Softgels, Bottle (Pack of 2) uploaded by Alysia R.
Purchased at: Costco
I have been taking these Kirkland Signature Extra Strength Vitamin D3 tablets for years now. They are so much more affordable than any other store, and you get a ton for less than the price of a small bottle else where. I had Gastric Bypass surgery a few years ago, and the requirement is I have to take nutritional supplements for life, because my body does not digest the same as it use to before my surgery. I simply love Kirkland Brand, they are very high quality, don't think of it as a store brand because they really but a lot into there products and offer them very competitively. I actually just picked up two new bottles on my last trip to Costco.
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Kirkland vitamin D3 does what it is intended to do. It effectively raised my vitamin D3 level. I like this brand because it is affordable and is available in a large container of 600 soft gels.
Sarah R.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is a great Vitamin D supplement.  You get a lot of product for the price.  I took this forever and eventually had to go on prescription Vitamin D, but this works great.
Hudaa M.
62 Vancott ave Hempstead, NY
Kirkland Signature Extra Strength Vitamin D3 2000 I.U. 600 Softgels, Bottle (Pack of 2) uploaded by Hudaa M.
Kirkland products are just amazing especially the chocolate almonds and even the protein bars and the water. I think that Kirkland is overall an amazing brand for food and etc. I loved their products and would try them again and plus I’m still trying some right now.  Kirkland Signature Premium Water Kirkland Signature Kirkland Signature Unsalted Cashews, 2.5 Pound (Pack of 2) Kirkland Milk Chocolate Almonds
JoJo M.
Moon Township, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take vitamin D daily. I like buying in bulk…less shopping and less expensive. They are easy to take and digest well.
Rawad B.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I recommend you guys to take vitamin D if you leave in area that does not have a lot of sun and the winter time it is longer then usual. I recommend it.
Tamara  M.
These are great. The size is very small so they are easy to swallow. I like that I can take these for extra immune support every day. I also like that you get such a good value for the amount having 600 softgels in this container.
Christina F.
Monrovia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
You can’t really go wrong with Costco. The pills are small and smooth and have no flavor (which is good!). There’s 600 in a bottle so it’ll last forever, I’ll repurchase when I run out.
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
If you are looking for a great day vitamin D then I recommend Kirkland's! I now am in prescription D vitamins but these work great for anyone with a vitamin D defecentcy
Kristy  W.
San Antonio, TX
Take 1 everyday. My level was soooo low but I brought it up to normal range with these. I took a higher dose to start due to my deficiency and per my doctor's recommendation, so now I just take 1 daily and I'm good.

Looking for your answer?