Kirkland Signature Extra Strength Glucosamine / Chondroitin 220 Tablets Each (Pack of 2)

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
My husband takes these. His knees took a punishing after years of demanding athletics, and now he has a very physically-demanding job. He has taken two of these a day for the last two years and he says he feels the difference. I see the difference. And the Kirkland brand is so much cheaper than the Name Brand.
Carine d.
I have been using those since I can't remember.
I workout a lot and without glucosamine-chondroitin, I literally get swollen ankle after just one week without taking them (happened to me twice so I know)
I do have bad joints and arthritis runs in my family so this is a life saver, seriously.
Rhonda K.
San Gabriel, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Glucosamine/Chondroitin tablets are great for the joints and bones. These help with my inflammation a lot. I like the Kirkland brand because I find it is good quality and very affordable.
Britney C.
This has been so helpful for my sister since she is an athele and sometimes suffers from joint pain