Kirkland Signature Extra Strength Acetaminophen 500mg Tablets uploaded by Kayleigh P.

BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

Kirkland Signature Extra Strength Acetaminophen 500mg Tablets see more...

sam f.
Provo, UT
I love purchasing Kirkland brand medicine because I know I can trust the quality and it’s always at a great price! This medicine works just as well if not better than other name brand variations! I would much rather save money to buy from Costco than have the name brand that is exactly the same!
mandi b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love all of the generic products from costco! they are so generously priced and come in bulk, so you don't have to buy that often. love this product and the Kirkland brand!
Nicquel Z.
Victorville , CA
Great price works just like Tylenol and you get a lot for the price you pay for so you can keep half the bottle at home store some in your purse it your car or places that you might need them
Stacy P.
North Augusta, SC
I keep a bottle of this generic Tylenol on hand in case of aches/pains or fever but still too many in the bottle remain before they expire. I will continue to buy these though because of the low price!
Erica M.
Hector, AR
Great bargain especially if you like to keep plenty on hand. I love Kirkland brand, it's like buying name brand without paying the price. Wish we had Costco where I live.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
There is no need to buy the brand name when these are just as effective medically and a big savings on price financially
Juliana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is such a great buy. Its great to have on hand and with it being in bulk you don't have to buy this so often.
Sabrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
It acts fast and helps on my headache. Kirkland's products have an affordable price and awesome quality.
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great value. I never buy name brand they are all the same ingredients. Kirkland brand is a great price.
Alena L.
Mt Sterling, OH
Love it help me as good as Tylenol have a lot off problem with my sholder pain and it help perfect