Add a Photo

Photos (3)
alina g.
alina g.
Elkridge, MD

I love these so much. I mostly only eat the cashews but it's good that there's a variety of nuts because sometimes i want to eat other nuts too
Karent L.
Karent L.

Las compro porque mi esposo es fan de las nueces, es lo que como bocadillo consume mas y un poco en el cereal por la mañanas queda perfecto.
love kirkland, and love these mixed nuts. there are the best for visitors and for daily snacks. i cant get enough of these, love them a lot.
Julie L.
Julie L.

Perfect snack for on the go, lots of calories and fat but not bad for you in moderation. It also fills you up so you're not hungry after.
Maria F.
Maria F.

My dad loves it and it last so little in my house because is really good everyone loves this mix,and is super healthy because is unsalted
Ale B.
Ale B.
Mexicali

me gusta, que todo esté mezclado, en especial por que se encuentran nueces de la india y variedad de nueces y snacks, me gusta el precio
Juliana C.
Juliana C.

Delicious for a good price perfectly tasted in your mouth good good good from heaven and believe me the price it the most you gonna love
Maisie C.
Maisie C.
San Francisco , CA

These nuts are a delicious healthy snack that will leave you full and satisfied. I love the no salt option as a healthier alternative.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Bell Gardens, CA

These mixed nuts are amazing! I specifically go to Costco for these nuts. Everyone in my home love these nuts. I will continue to buy.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ

Amazing amount of nuts for such a cheap price! They last a week or so, which is great! Saves $$ and healthy, who could ask for more?!

Join Now