Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Bakersfield, CA

Love this brand it taste amazing i always have a jar in my kitchen! Ready to munch on during a movie or just hanging out love it!
Roaa A.
Roaa A.
Redding, CT

We love this mix of nuts ...the first thing I grabbing when I'm at castco,
The amount is good the test is fresh so it's worth it
Felicia M.
Felicia M.

This is such a cost effective way to buy nuts!! I have a big jar of these in my desk at work and they are a great healthy snack.
Adeline L.
Adeline L.
Humboldt, Tn

I like them, I can salt them the way I like. I don't have to always eat them unsalted. They stay fresh for quite a good while.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Holtville, CA

This is a great snack!! Specially on the go just in a zip lock bag and out. I eat them a lot btwn meals. helps my metabolism
This is the best mixed nuts. They taste fresh and are full of protein and unsalted so very healthy. Very highly recommended!
Martha A.
Martha A.
Long Beach, CA

This is my all time favorite go to snack for myself as well as my kids. I also enjoy throwing them into anything I'm baking.
Tracee W.
Tracee W.

Only nuts I buy for my kids only ones they will eat and I can make individual bags for my kids and can use it in my oatmeal
sofia s.
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA

I like this one because it has all kinds of nuts in it, not just a big box of the same boring nuts. I definitely recommend
Stephannie R.
Stephannie R.
Arlington, VA

I just bought these from Costco for our beach trip and love them. I love the taste and the fact that they don't have salt.

Join Now