Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Veronique G.
Veronique G.
Sainte-Adele

For the price..these are wonderful, i have them in my car, good if i am in a rush, don't have time to lunch i grab them. It is tasty, healty, good and the price is wow.
Fjorentina H.
Fjorentina H.
Bronx, NY

Very good, i just wish they had brasilian nuts too. Anyway it's my go to every time! The fruits are of a very good quality, I eat them raw, I use them in my recipes.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Corona, CA

Muy buen producto lesba a gustar mucho a toda la gente ya que tiene un sabor increíble muy bueno rico delicioso es fantástico a mi me encanta comerlo lo recomiendo
M U.
M U.
Kennewick, WA

Great selection of higher quality/higher end variety of mixed nuts. Pleasantly surprised to find mixed nuts that weren't 70%+ peanuts or brown into little pieces.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Austin, TX

This is my favorite snack to keep around the house. Doesn't take much, but it fills me up when I'm hungry - without adding a bunch of unnecessary salt to my diet!
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
Orlando, FL

I love this mix and I love that it's unsalted. It can be hard to find Nuts without salt. It's a solid product and a good price point. Worth the Costco membership!
Adri K.
Adri K.

I like its taste. the mixture is exquisite. I like to eat before going to the gym. I also like my snack. are grains of good quality and good size. I recommend it.
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Brooklyn, NY

i love the packaging on this product cause i now use it for kids stuff but it is overall a very balanced nut situation were you can find all your nuts mixed haha
Alexis W.
Alexis W.

Pretty good and not too expensive. I buy these at BJs and they go very quickly in my house. I usually have a coupon that helps with price. but its a great snack.
Gaby A.
Gaby A.
Richmond, VA

A healthy and handy snack! I love to have these handy, especially in the middle of the day when my hunger tends to strike and I need a little boost. Delicious!

Join Now