Add a Photo

#26 in Nuts & Seeds
Photo (1)
Maria F.
Maria F.

My dad loves it and it last so little in my house because is really good everyone loves this mix,and is super healthy because is unsalted
Julie L.
Julie L.

Perfect snack for on the go, lots of calories and fat but not bad for you in moderation. It also fills you up so you're not hungry after.
Bárbara A.
Bárbara A.

the producyo is very good warm, I use same spot and recommend it to family, friends and love for their good quality and recognized brand
Doreen A.
Doreen A.
Richmond, VA

When these come to Costco I usually buy with 4 or 5 I love that they're unsalted and how there's a wide variety of nuts in one container
Juliana C.
Juliana C.

Delicious for a good price perfectly tasted in your mouth good good good from heaven and believe me the price it the most you gonna love
Ale B.
Ale B.
Mexicali

me gusta, que todo esté mezclado, en especial por que se encuentran nueces de la india y variedad de nueces y snacks, me gusta el precio
Florine T.
Florine T.
Walnut, CA

I absolutely love nuts and these are the best. Unsalted means less sodium which is a plus for me. Its so worth the price for the value.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ

Amazing amount of nuts for such a cheap price! They last a week or so, which is great! Saves $$ and healthy, who could ask for more?!
Jodie V.
Jodie V.
Edmonton

we love nuts around our house as a quick snack or pick me up. this one is a good one as it has a good mix and satisfies the craving
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Brooklyn, NY

These are the best. I love that they are natural, unsalted and mixed variety. I love having the large package so I can take as I go

Join Now