Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Bakersfield, CA

Love this brand it taste amazing i always have a jar in my kitchen! Ready to munch on during a movie or just hanging out love it!
Ariadna P.
Ariadna P.

Es genial siempre traiga varios tipos de semillas, el bote tiene un precio razonable y sella perfecto para. Mantenerlas frescas.
Annie A.
Annie A.

If you enojoy eating snacks but take cares of your health you can eat this nuts without worries! Are delicious and low calories!
Felicia M.
Felicia M.

This is such a cost effective way to buy nuts!! I have a big jar of these in my desk at work and they are a great healthy snack.
sandy k.
sandy k.

great to have as a snack here and there whenever, sometimes mix it in with some craisins and have them at my desk for whenever
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Holtville, CA

This is a great snack!! Specially on the go just in a zip lock bag and out. I eat them a lot btwn meals. helps my metabolism
This is the best mixed nuts. They taste fresh and are full of protein and unsalted so very healthy. Very highly recommended!
jessica t.
jessica t.
Vancouver

great value and are good on the go snacks. I also use them in salads for extra crunch and flavor, or just eat them as is :)
Tracee W.
Tracee W.

Only nuts I buy for my kids only ones they will eat and I can make individual bags for my kids and can use it in my oatmeal
sofia s.
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA

I like this one because it has all kinds of nuts in it, not just a big box of the same boring nuts. I definitely recommend

Join Now