Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, Az

Amazing amount of nuts for such a cheap price! They last a week or so, which is great! Saves $$ and healthy, who could ask for more?!
Christy K.
Christy K.

These nuts are pretty good for an unsalted optuon. There is a nice mixture of the various nuts without one dominating the container.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Brooklyn, NY

These are the best. I love that they are natural, unsalted and mixed variety. I love having the large package so I can take as I go
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Bakersfield, CA

Love this brand it taste amazing i always have a jar in my kitchen! Ready to munch on during a movie or just hanging out love it!
Roaa A.
Roaa A.
Redding, CT

We love this mix of nuts ...the first thing I grabbing when I'm at castco,
The amount is good the test is fresh so it's worth it
Felicia M.
Felicia M.

This is such a cost effective way to buy nuts!! I have a big jar of these in my desk at work and they are a great healthy snack.
Adeline L.
Adeline L.
Humboldt, Tn

I like them, I can salt them the way I like. I don't have to always eat them unsalted. They stay fresh for quite a good while.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
Holtville, CA

This is a great snack!! Specially on the go just in a zip lock bag and out. I eat them a lot btwn meals. helps my metabolism
This is the best mixed nuts. They taste fresh and are full of protein and unsalted so very healthy. Very highly recommended!
Martha A.
Martha A.
Long Beach, Ca

This is my all time favorite go to snack for myself as well as my kids. I also enjoy throwing them into anything I'm baking.