Add a Photo

#10 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.

One of the best mixed nuts I have ever tried. The nuts have a great taste even if unsalted. And the best thing about this it's just that it contains many different nuts 😋
Fjorentina H.
Fjorentina H.
Bronx, NY

Very good, i just wish they had brasilian nuts too. Anyway it's my go to every time! The fruits are of a very good quality, I eat them raw, I use them in my recipes.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Corona, CA

Muy buen producto lesba a gustar mucho a toda la gente ya que tiene un sabor increíble muy bueno rico delicioso es fantástico a mi me encanta comerlo lo recomiendo
Gaby A.
Gaby A.
Richmond, VA

A healthy and handy snack! I love to have these handy, especially in the middle of the day when my hunger tends to strike and I need a little boost. Delicious!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Canyon Cntry, CA

This nut mix is fresh, crunchy and perfectly salted. The nuts are larger than other mixes out there. Their larger size provides a satisfying "meaty" texture".
Martha A.
Martha A.
Westbury, NY

I buy this 2.5 lb unsalted mix nuts it's a good source of fat and healhtt7snack. It's a good price deal and my friends love it when I take or out to share.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Marlboro, NJ

This mix is super delicious and for a very reasonable price! Costco always has great deals going on and this product is just an example of one among many.
Sivi P.
Sivi P.
Whitby, ON

I use this for my homemade trail mix. Costco and Kirkland never disappoint. Amazing prices, amazing quality and the packaging can be reused so no waste!
Eleonora K.
Eleonora K.
Rego Park, NY

I often buy it in Costco, me and my family loves them)) sometimes instead of popcorn its good, I even made mazurka cake with this nuts)) it was awesome
Marjorie B.
Marjorie B.

These nuts are very delicious and especially good because they do not have peanuts. My mom can't have much peanuts but she likes other kinds of nuts.

Join Now