BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #14 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Yarell G.
These were my go-to snack for a long time! Everyday for school, I would take baggie full of these nuts and just munch throughout classes. These have a wide variety of nuts that I enjoy eating. The Kirkland signature never disappoints!
Sarah H.
My favorite source of protein for snacking on the go! I just pop some of these in a small ziploc bag and munch on them when I am at work or in class. Keeps me full and satisfied and curbs the cravings.
Lisley M.
Yonkers, NY
Foodie Expert
Mis favoritas! Las frutas secas suelen ser bien costosas pero este paquete me costo solamente 15 dólares sino me equivoco! Es muy bueno y realmente jamas lo he vuelvo a encontrar en Costco no se porque
Lou M.
Bethesda, MD
Basic on my list! It's pricey but they last a lot of time, so is totally worth it. Since they got the unsalted this are my fave! Perfect for toppings yogurt, to go snacks and for oatmeal. They are the most fresh and crunchy nuts I've tried EVER!!
M U.
Kennewick, WA
Great selection of higher quality/higher end variety of mixed nuts. Pleasantly surprised to find mixed nuts that weren't 70%+ peanuts or brown into little pieces.
Claire N.
Festus, MO
Foodie Expert
this project is so delicious I enjoy eating it plus it is insulted so it is very healthy for you. I love trail mixes because they give you a good variety in flavor and textures. I would recommend this product to anyone
April E.
Buda, TX
Foodie Expert
I love buying these at Costco! Since I am low carb I go through nuts like crazy fast. I will often but one salted and one unsalted so I can mix them to get just the right saltiness.
Mariana Antonia S.
Every time I go to Costco I get this. It is so good. The container is too big but I divide it into little bags and have it ready for snack time. It has a variety of nuts and I love them. I really like that it does not have peanuts because I do not really enjoy those. Perfect mix of nuts
Adam S.
meriden
Foodie Expert
Delicious healthy snack, love the taste of just some raw unsalted nuts. Best price for mixed nuts around. Big container perfect for sharing. Extremely addicting, recommended to all other nut lovers like me
Soheila S.
Kirkland, WA
These are very good nuts, and I was surprised to see the variety of nuts included. They are unsalted, which I prefer and reasonably priced, especially if bought in bulk. Overall, a good, healthy snack.