Add a Photo

Photos (3)
alina g.
alina g.
Elkridge, MD

I love these so much. I mostly only eat the cashews but it's good that there's a variety of nuts because sometimes i want to eat other nuts too
love kirkland, and love these mixed nuts. there are the best for visitors and for daily snacks. i cant get enough of these, love them a lot.
Julie L.
Julie L.

Perfect snack for on the go, lots of calories and fat but not bad for you in moderation. It also fills you up so you're not hungry after.
Maria F.
Maria F.

My dad loves it and it last so little in my house because is really good everyone loves this mix,and is super healthy because is unsalted
Juliana C.
Juliana C.

Delicious for a good price perfectly tasted in your mouth good good good from heaven and believe me the price it the most you gonna love
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Bell Gardens, CA

These mixed nuts are amazing! I specifically go to Costco for these nuts. Everyone in my home love these nuts. I will continue to buy.
Maisie C.
Maisie C.
San Francisco , CA

These nuts are a delicious healthy snack that will leave you full and satisfied. I love the no salt option as a healthier alternative.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, Az

Amazing amount of nuts for such a cheap price! They last a week or so, which is great! Saves $$ and healthy, who could ask for more?!
Christy K.
Christy K.

These nuts are pretty good for an unsalted optuon. There is a nice mixture of the various nuts without one dominating the container.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Brooklyn, NY

These are the best. I love that they are natural, unsalted and mixed variety. I love having the large package so I can take as I go

Join Now