Add a Photo

#13 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
Robin R.
Robin R.

A favorite at our house, this mix is perfect. I use them for recipes, crushing up and toping oatmeal, and a healthy snack for myself and daughter. It's always on our Costco list!
Maria G.
Maria G.

these nuts are as unique as they are rich have much flavor without the need to contain large amounts of salt and has a great variety that after a while does not make boring taste
Tahira M.
Tahira M.

supremely tasty nuts, hard to keep yourself from snacking. the version with extra cashews is my favourite! excellent for serving to guests, or for adding to salads and granola.
Marie W.
Marie W.

I buy this giant container of nuts at least once ever month; I'm obsessed with it. Pistachios, almonds, cashews, and walnuts, with no added salt to keep it healthy. Delicious.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Chehalis, WA

I always like Kirkland brand I know they have great quality and affordable price! I'll always go to them over any other store! I just wish they had more of gluten free foods!
Montserrat C.
Montserrat C.
Belmont, MA

A mis niños les doy nuts algunas veces para el snack!... Son perfectas porque en el envase ya vienen diferentes tipos. Lo único es que es un poco caro, pero son riquísimas.
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Bel Air, MD

One of the best mixed nuts I have ever tried. The nuts have a great taste even if unsalted. And the best thing about this it's just that it contains many different nuts 😋
Veronique G.
Veronique G.
Sainte-Adele

For the price..these are wonderful, i have them in my car, good if i am in a rush, don't have time to lunch i grab them. It is tasty, healty, good and the price is wow.
Fjorentina H.
Fjorentina H.
Bronx, NY

Very good, i just wish they had brasilian nuts too. Anyway it's my go to every time! The fruits are of a very good quality, I eat them raw, I use them in my recipes.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Corona, CA

Muy buen producto lesba a gustar mucho a toda la gente ya que tiene un sabor increíble muy bueno rico delicioso es fantástico a mi me encanta comerlo lo recomiendo

Join Now