Add a Photo

#13 in Nuts & Seeds
Photos (3)
Karent L.
Karent L.

Las compro porque mi esposo es fan de las nueces, es lo que como bocadillo consume mas y un poco en el cereal por la mañanas queda perfecto.
love kirkland, and love these mixed nuts. there are the best for visitors and for daily snacks. i cant get enough of these, love them a lot.
Julie L.
Julie L.

Perfect snack for on the go, lots of calories and fat but not bad for you in moderation. It also fills you up so you're not hungry after.
Maria F.
Maria F.

My dad loves it and it last so little in my house because is really good everyone loves this mix,and is super healthy because is unsalted
Ale B.
Ale B.
Mexicali

me gusta, que todo esté mezclado, en especial por que se encuentran nueces de la india y variedad de nueces y snacks, me gusta el precio
Juliana C.
Juliana C.

Delicious for a good price perfectly tasted in your mouth good good good from heaven and believe me the price it the most you gonna love
Maisie C.
Maisie C.
San Francisco, CA

These nuts are a delicious healthy snack that will leave you full and satisfied. I love the no salt option as a healthier alternative.
Cheryl H.
Cheryl H.
Glendale, AZ

Amazing amount of nuts for such a cheap price! They last a week or so, which is great! Saves $$ and healthy, who could ask for more?!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Brooklyn, NY

These are the best. I love that they are natural, unsalted and mixed variety. I love having the large package so I can take as I go
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Bakersfield, CA

Love this brand it taste amazing i always have a jar in my kitchen! Ready to munch on during a movie or just hanging out love it!

Join Now