BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #8 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah H.
My favorite source of protein for snacking on the go! I just pop some of these in a small ziploc bag and munch on them when I am at work or in class. Keeps me full and satisfied and curbs the cravings.
Alecia P.
Lovely , good tasting nuts. Great price and I would love to repurchase them in the future. Hazelnuts , cashews , almonds , Brazil nuts and pistachios! It’s affordable and would recommend them to a friend
Kristen D.
These fancy unsalted nuts are great if you need lots of nuts for a party and need to fill the traditional tiny nut bowls. I personally like the salted ones more but these will do in a pinch. A+ nuts.
Lou M.
Bethesda, MD
Basic on my list! It's pricey but they last a lot of time, so is totally worth it. Since they got the unsalted this are my fave! Perfect for toppings yogurt, to go snacks and for oatmeal. They are the most fresh and crunchy nuts I've tried EVER!!
Coco R.
I don't really like nuts it's not that good but the nuts I do like orange and there there isn't a lot of nuts although you do get a lot in the container they're all kind of a weird flavor to
Katie P.
Shawnee, KS
I am not sure if it's the lack of salt which that is normally not a problem but these didn't do it for me maybe it was just an odd batch they have always been good before will try again!
M U.
Kennewick, WA
Great selection of higher quality/higher end variety of mixed nuts. Pleasantly surprised to find mixed nuts that weren't 70%+ peanuts or brown into little pieces.
Claire N.
Festus, MO
this project is so delicious I enjoy eating it plus it is insulted so it is very healthy for you. I love trail mixes because they give you a good variety in flavor and textures. I would recommend this product to anyone
April E.
Buda, TX
I love buying these at Costco! Since I am low carb I go through nuts like crazy fast. I will often but one salted and one unsalted so I can mix them to get just the right saltiness.
Angela W.
Overland Park, KS
These are a really nice product. I buy them for myself and family on a regular basis. I have yet to find anyone who doesn’t like them. Sometimes I cook them and make hot nuts for potlucks. That’s always a hit!