Add a Photo

#26 in Nuts & Seeds
Photo (1)
Marie W.
Marie W.

I buy this giant container of nuts at least once ever month; I'm obsessed with it. Pistachios, almonds, cashews, and walnuts, with no added salt to keep it healthy. Delicious.
Helen M.
Helen M.
Chehalis, WA

I always like Kirkland brand I know they have great quality and affordable price! I'll always go to them over any other store! I just wish they had more of gluten free foods!
Montserrat C.
Montserrat C.
Belmont, MA

A mis niños les doy nuts algunas veces para el snack!... Son perfectas porque en el envase ya vienen diferentes tipos. Lo único es que es un poco caro, pero son riquísimas.
Veronique G.
Veronique G.
Sainte-Adele

For the price..these are wonderful, i have them in my car, good if i am in a rush, don't have time to lunch i grab them. It is tasty, healty, good and the price is wow.
Karen G.
Karen G.
Corona, CA

Muy buen producto lesba a gustar mucho a toda la gente ya que tiene un sabor increíble muy bueno rico delicioso es fantástico a mi me encanta comerlo lo recomiendo
Julie M.
Julie M.
Austin, TX

This is my favorite snack to keep around the house. Doesn't take much, but it fills me up when I'm hungry - without adding a bunch of unnecessary salt to my diet!
Mindy M.
Mindy M.
Orlando, FL

I love this mix and I love that it's unsalted. It can be hard to find Nuts without salt. It's a solid product and a good price point. Worth the Costco membership!
Adri K.
Adri K.

I like its taste. the mixture is exquisite. I like to eat before going to the gym. I also like my snack. are grains of good quality and good size. I recommend it.
Alexis W.
Alexis W.

Pretty good and not too expensive. I buy these at BJs and they go very quickly in my house. I usually have a coupon that helps with price. but its a great snack.
Gaby A.
Gaby A.
Richmond, VA

A healthy and handy snack! I love to have these handy, especially in the middle of the day when my hunger tends to strike and I need a little boost. Delicious!

Join Now