Add a Photo

Photos (3)
Deborah H.
Deborah H.
Lancaster, CA

Kirkland mixed nuts are my husbands favorite. He loves the taste and they have the right mix of nuts. They come in a large jar and last without getting stale. They are costly though.
April E.
April E.
Buda, TX

I love buying these at Costco! Since I am low carb I go through nuts like crazy fast. I will often but one salted and one unsalted so I can mix them to get just the right saltiness.
Jose Rodolfo E.
Jose Rodolfo E.

This is the bigger one so is the right for a party with a lot of people, that why i buy it always that i make a big party, the flavor is awesome and the price is right with the size
Cindy Y.
Cindy Y.

Absolutely love these. Great price for what you get and this lasts me quite some time. I've gotten this so many times and it tastes great. Grab a handful and they're a great snack
Donna F.
Donna F.
Aventura, FL

Me and my husband literally went through this in 2 weeks. Super affordable for the amount. Love that it's a mix. Wish they would include less cashews and more of everything else!
Maria G.
Maria G.

these nuts are as unique as they are rich have much flavor without the need to contain large amounts of salt and has a great variety that after a while does not make boring taste
Tahira M.
Tahira M.

supremely tasty nuts, hard to keep yourself from snacking. the version with extra cashews is my favourite! excellent for serving to guests, or for adding to salads and granola.
lori b.
lori b.
Scottsdale, AZ

I always keep a container of these on hand to not only snack on, but for making nut bars and baking. I feel they are a good value unless an alternate store has them on sale...
Marie W.
Marie W.

I buy this giant container of nuts at least once ever month; I'm obsessed with it. Pistachios, almonds, cashews, and walnuts, with no added salt to keep it healthy. Delicious.
Montserrat C.
Montserrat C.
Belmont , MA

A mis niños les doy nuts algunas veces para el snack!... Son perfectas porque en el envase ya vienen diferentes tipos. Lo único es que es un poco caro, pero son riquísimas.

Join Now