BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #12 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leslie G.
Holtville, CA
This is a great snack!! Specially on the go just in a zip lock bag and out. I eat them a lot btwn meals. helps my metabolism
This is the best mixed nuts. They taste fresh and are full of protein and unsalted so very healthy. Very highly recommended!
Tracee W.
Only nuts I buy for my kids only ones they will eat and I can make individual bags for my kids and can use it in my oatmeal
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA
I like this one because it has all kinds of nuts in it, not just a big box of the same boring nuts. I definitely recommend
Stephannie R.
Arlington, VA
I just bought these from Costco for our beach trip and love them. I love the taste and the fact that they don't have salt.
Alisa P.
Vancouver, WA
So so good. Can't get enough of these unsalted nuts and love that there is an unsalted version at all. Thank you, Costco!
Kimberly R.
Downey, CA
I love these I have them in my car so I can eat them as an on the go snack they are amazing and stay dressh I love costc
Heidi E.
Tualatin, OR
Unsalted is the way to go. I like all of the nuts in this mix and it provides a great snack in the car enduring traffic.
Eliana A.
Doral, FL
Esta presentaciĆ³n me gusta, calidad y precio excelente, el mix es rico siempre lo tengo cerca a mi cuando tengo antojos
Berenice S.
Good quality and good price!! Love this product since you get a little bit of everything: almonds, peanuts, cashew, etc