BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #15 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kassie R.
These are wonderful for snacking on if you're lazy at food prep but trying not to eat so much junk. When I'm at home and need a snack or just need a filler for work, I just grab a handful and viola! They're filling enough and don't get boring because of the variety.
Cecilia C.
Brooklyn, NY
i love the packaging on this product cause i now use it for kids stuff but it is overall a very balanced nut situation were you can find all your nuts mixed haha
Claydie L.
Good little snack. Especially when you're on the road. Or just anywhere in general. I love salty snacks,but I was trying to cut back. This was a good choice. Will buy again in the future. Take a bag home!!!!!!!!!!!
Vanessa G.
Great snack overall. Healthy for friends and family. It is on the affordable side. It met my expectations very much. Love the container because it's just easy to refill it. Always recommend to family and friends.
Sarah O.
I really like this package because it’s delicious, doesn’t have extra salt, and I can use it in other foods too! I like to crush them in a ziploc bag and add them to my salads, chicken, etc. the price isn’t the cheapest, but it’s not filled with peanuts like some other brands.
Kaylee M.
Weslaco
I love the perfect mixture of these nuts! I love how they are unsalted which makes me enjoy them even more! I love the variety and that all of them are pretty much evenly distributed. I recommend these to try.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
There is nothing like the ease of opening a container of nuts that have no shells and using them in baked goods, as a snack or in your breakfast item you are cooking. I purchase them at all of my local Costco and they are always fresh and perfect bc they are ready to use or snack on if desired as afternoon pick me up.
Rawabi E.
Gainesville, FL
I love eating these on the go! I usually keep some as a snack in my bad before going to the gym or school. I don’t usually buy unsalted nuts but these are not too bad. I would definitely recommend them!
Kristen D.
These fancy unsalted nuts are great if you need lots of nuts for a party and need to fill the traditional tiny nut bowls. I personally like the salted ones more but these will do in a pinch. A+ nuts.
Alecia P.
Lovely , good tasting nuts. Great price and I would love to repurchase them in the future. Hazelnuts , cashews , almonds , Brazil nuts and pistachios! It’s affordable and would recommend them to a friend