BY KIRKLAND SIGNATURE #8 in Nuts & Seeds

Kirkland Signature Extra Fancy Unsalted Mixed Nuts 2.5 (LB) (Pack of 2) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria Fernanda T.
San Diego, CA
Great assortment of nuts without salt. Perfect as a handful snack twice a day. I buy it for the office at work and the containers are gone within a couple of days. Best thing is that Costco delivers right to your doorsteps!
briana a.
I love this nut blend it has literally all thefts nuts in one container. I was able to pick these up at a local cosco at around 10 bucks with is a great price considering smaller containers at other stores are around the same price. I would recommend.
Jenny C.
Yes, yes, yes! Love snacking on these mixed nuts as a quick treat. I love how they're unsalted too, I don't like them when they are salted 🤢. Only reason this is getting 4 instead of 5 stars is because of the ratio of the mix nuts.
Kassie R.
These are wonderful for snacking on if you're lazy at food prep but trying not to eat so much junk. When I'm at home and need a snack or just need a filler for work, I just grab a handful and viola! They're filling enough and don't get boring because of the variety.
Claydie L.
Good little snack. Especially when you're on the road. Or just anywhere in general. I love salty snacks,but I was trying to cut back. This was a good choice. Will buy again in the future. Take a bag home!!!!!!!!!!!
Cecilia C.
Brooklyn, NY
i love the packaging on this product cause i now use it for kids stuff but it is overall a very balanced nut situation were you can find all your nuts mixed haha
Vanessa G.
Great snack overall. Healthy for friends and family. It is on the affordable side. It met my expectations very much. Love the container because it's just easy to refill it. Always recommend to family and friends.
Kaylee M.
Weslaco
I love the perfect mixture of these nuts! I love how they are unsalted which makes me enjoy them even more! I love the variety and that all of them are pretty much evenly distributed. I recommend these to try.
Rawabi E.
Gainesville, FL
I love eating these on the go! I usually keep some as a snack in my bad before going to the gym or school. I don’t usually buy unsalted nuts but these are not too bad. I would definitely recommend them!
Sarah H.
My favorite source of protein for snacking on the go! I just pop some of these in a small ziploc bag and munch on them when I am at work or in class. Keeps me full and satisfied and curbs the cravings.